• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouldn't you know..............

Wife just got home with the covid test, and I tested positive, on a brighter note I do feel a little better just really tired, body aches, but not as bad as earlier today.
Drink plenty of water!! Move around. Don’t stay static for periods of time. If you feel worse, hopefully not, go to a doctor. If you have junk coming out the lungs, I would monitor that. Also if you have the slightest of difficulty breathing…go in…just to check it out.

I'm just getting over it myself. Came down with it last Thursday. Had a slightly scratchy throat and sinuses. Got up Friday, the first day of my twelve day vacation, and felt like crap. Saturday was slightly better but ribs and back were sore from coughing. Feel pretty good today and will test later to see if all is well. Unfortunately my wife caught it from me and this is her second time around having had it last January.

I'm just getting over it myself. Came down with it last Thursday. Had a slightly scratchy throat and sinuses. Got up Friday, the first day of my twelve day vacation, and felt like crap. Saturday was slightly better but ribs and back were sore from coughing. Feel pretty good today and will test later to see if all is well. Unfortunately my wife caught it from me and this is her second time around having had it last January.
Get well soon, hopefully your wife recovers quickly from it also,not fun to have,I have noticed that this time around having it is that tiredness and fatigue are the main symptoms,at least for me personally, Sending Prayers for you and your wife!!

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
It's day three and this morning I don't have as much body aching as the previous two days. My throat is a little sore, that's new, but other than being really fatigued I actually feel pretty good. I never have lost my sense of smell, (never has been that good anyway so I may not even notice) or taste. Still coughing up a bunch of junk, but I guess that's a good thing.

It's day three and this morning I don't have as much body aching as the previous two days. My throat is a little sore, that's new, but other than being really fatigued I actually feel pretty good. I never have lost my sense of smell, (never has been that good anyway so I may not even notice) or taste. Still coughing up a bunch of junk, but I guess that's a good thing.
Good to hear that you are doing a little better today and are on the mend my Friend, I myself am feeling pretty good, little bit of coughing,but 95 is the fatigue and the tiredness factor at the moment, thought I would turn on the Ranger for a little bit and see if anyone one is out there in DX Land!

Sorry to hear about every bodies bout with that covid crap. My daughter just got over it and she had all 3 shots. The crap keeps mutating at a alarming rate and they figure we will never get rid of it. I've been lucky so far and haven't had it but I'm going to go for my 4th shot. Most of you probably know but the Post Office gives out Free Home Test Kits. I don't have all the details but inquire at your Post office. I bought two kits long ago at the local drug store and they were very pricey. I've since got 4 test kits from the Post Office free. Stay Well Everyone !

I didn't know you could get test kits at the post office. They are pricey, think my wife gave over twenty dollars a kit and she bought three of em.
I forgot how I got them, I think my daughter sent me a link and I applied for them that way. I'll see if I can find it again. Feel lucky you only paid $20.00 a kit, when I got them they Raped me on price but that was a year ago or so. I'll see if I can find that link.

Last edited:
Reactions: G-Golly Wally
I just tried it and it works,just placed my order,might as well and be prepared for the future!!
Yeah with all these mutations you just never know when you might need to test. Can't remember but when these test weren't free I think I paid around 60-70 bucks apiece for the test but of coarse they are geared up to crank em out faster and cheaper now and of coarse my little local pharmacy wasn't above taking advantage of a situation. LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.