• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouxun kg-uv920r Mobile

Should be out in two weeks.

peepwalla.gif

From the WOUXUN.US Website

.......August 01, 2011 Update......
Wouxun has not stated a Price or Release Date for this radio. The only information China will pass along right now is "engineers are still testing".

I get about 100 emails per day, which I try to answer as quickly as I can. PLEASE do not send an email asking me when this radio will be ready or what it will cost,
I DO NOT KNOW.

If you place your name on the reserve list, you will be notified immediately by email of any news I receive on this radio.

Wish they would up....

http://www.wouxun.us/content.php?content_id=1005

Just an excuse to get another 8800.

With the current activity on 440, I do ask myself why.

I might hear 3 QSO's on 440 if I scan all day long. Looks like the FCC can take 440 easily, since no one uses it.

awaiting wouxons response to 2 bad 920s

I have had 2 of these radios in the last 2 months. Both have had the pa go out. Ed Greany a local So Ca distributor replaced the first one but about 1 month later the second radio is going dead. Seemed like a good value compared to the kenwood tm v71a, but my Kenwoods have never gone out like the Wouxon. I am awaiting to hear back from Wouxon regarding a refund or replacement. Will keep you posted on my sucess.

Just an excuse to get another 8800.

With the current activity on 440, I do ask myself why.

I might hear 3 QSO's on 440 if I scan all day long. Looks like the FCC can take 440 easily, since no one uses it.

Lots of 440 activity where I live, and I am hearing a lot while visiting Louisville, KY this week too. I guess it just depends where you're at. In DFW, there isn't much 220.

RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.