• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow been watching many cb and ham radios relisted

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
On flea bay opps ebay.seems many are way over priced and with extremely high shipping fees.i suppose charge radio value for shipping fees n what it sells for is for looking in dumpsters,yard sales and those huge estate sales that always have radios we never see on sale bills. Just my humble opinion
And obversation

Yes so have i noticed too.however i got 4 radios priced right including shipping.strangely all 4 sellers said they were returnable if not satisfied.i have had very little trouble with them.
Still honest sellers and all 4 claimed they were their own radios.1 had a noted problem which was no big deal.new s rf meter n its fine

Reactions: Riverman
I agree.i ask owner questions.if i get an odd reply or a cranky reply i move along.
Seen 1 i was interested in.asked 4 questions n 1 i didnt notice seller posted farther down his add.he replied cant you read stupid? I sent a reply i can put that radiomin part of your body n it might fit easy ahole.never heard back never bidded.no reason to be like that seller

You can check out " ShopGoodWill " but most are sold " Untested " prices are better , shipping is Ok .W9 told me about that site a few years back and that site has come up on here recently .El K , as far as shipping I purchased a Cobra 2K from Ebay , he charged me $70 for shipping from SC , When it got here the packing peanut's were falling out of a hole in the box , it looked like they kicked it all the way to RI and the receipt on the box said he paid under $30 to ship it bulk . I went to the Post Office to see if it was insured because he never told me and I paid for it , They said why ? That's what they use to ship Magazines and Papers . One meter wasn't working , so I complained , so Ebay made him give me a few bucks off . Other than that it works fine , but you have to watch some of these scumbags . I learned my lesson !:LOL:

Reactions: Rwb and El Kabong
they say parts changers n etc,some need to look in the mirror before they post that part.
im sure there are a few that rob parts. on the other hand im sure some know their radios are crap before they list them. wish people could just be honest.
and there are honest people too.

Reactions: 357magnum
I once shipped an old Russian rifle via UPS. It was in one of those reinforced cardboard carpet roll tubes. I bet I could have stood on it. It arrived at the buyers house bent almost in half. The rifle's stock was snapped, the barrel bent. The only thing we could figure was someone at UPS had played baseball with it and used it as the bat on another package or two.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.