• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow! Dual band Chinese mobile - KT-8900 - $15CAN!!

Paid with Pay After Delivery
Credit Union x-xxxx
Your backup is VISA x-xxxx
Exchange rate
$13.40 USD = $15.99 CAD
1 USD = 1.19 CAD
Ship to
Tallman
Transaction ID
50M8178254014174A
Seller info
montoyja_0
Purchase details
Dual Band 136-174/400-480MHz FM Transceiver Mobile Two-way Radio Walkie Talkie 3
$15.99 CAD
Item #263226350513

Use the above method for eBay purchases and you don't get hurt!
Saved my bacon twice before when a radio was trashed and another was not as listed.
I like eBay's "buyer protection, 30 day policy", saved me from replacing damaged vintage goods caused by the seller's poor packaging! USPS or eBay or Paypal will make it right 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tallman
I object! The sellers were using eBay Canada and using multiple distribution points through-out the country probably decided by a dart into a map. Wouldn't surprise me if that runt in North Korea had something to do with this.
You don't believe him?

You don't believe him?
I find cheap goods for sale often & sometimes they are advertised as "USA ship" or "shipped from USA, USA"
with no zip code or something odd like no state or city listed in the shipping description, I then read reviews/feedback saying that shipping took forever, and the item was not in fact shipped from within the USA!​

The item comes from over-seas instead, and this takes time (but is cheaper for them) and what eventually does arrive could be a fake or factory rejects (crap performers) maybe even real winners!!! And sometimes it could just be a scam, search YouTube for Fake eBay batteries 18650 for a cringe/laugh.

The sellers must keep a high amount of positive feedback or people may not buy from them, this guy was a "new player", he didn't last long, no feedback.

Last edited:
I find cheap goods for sale often & sometimes they are advertised as "USA ship" or "shipped from USA, USA"
with no zip code or something odd like no state or city listed in the shipping description, I then read reviews/feedback saying that shipping took forever, and the item was not in fact shipped from within the USA!​

The item comes from over-seas instead, and this takes time (but is cheaper for them) and what eventually does arrive could be a fake or factory rejects (crap performers) maybe even real winners!!! And sometimes it could just be a scam, search YouTube for Fake eBay batteries 18650 for a cringe/laugh.
The video says that it is flour coming from the inside the battery? It actually could be Heroin, Fentanyl, or something of the same nature.
It does not make sense that they would go through the process just to gyp you on a battery. However to put a small functioning battery inside of a battery so that it reads a voltage would slip right past customs inspection.
Sorry that's just my inner cop speaking.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
In that case Tallman the battery should cost more than a real cell, not less! I cannot imagine narcotics costing less than dirt/sand!
But yeah it looks odd! I think they do it to add weight, to make you think you really got something!

Reactions: Tallman
I like eBay's "buyer protection, 30 day policy", saved me from replacing damaged vintage goods caused by the seller's poor packaging! USPS or eBay or Paypal will make it right 99% of the time.
I bought an old Palomar tube amp for my collection and was destroyed by bad shipping packaging. They left the tubes in the amp and both were shattered and the frame was bent all around the transformer. Not much left even for salvage.
I took pictures of the package before I even brought it in to the house and then during unpacking. It had those little Styrofoam disc not the peanuts as packing materials. As I unpacked it I ended up with a few glass particles stuck in my skin. I was so Pi$$3d that they had destroyed an item fit for repair and use into scrap metal.
I immediately opened a complaint with eBay and PayPal and sent the pictures to both.
The seller tried to say it was not his package and I was faking a claim. One of the original photos showed a close up of his handwritten return address stopped that.

I love PayPal!

Last edited:
In that case Tallman the battery should cost more than a real cell, not less! I cannot imagine narcotics costing less than dirt/sand!
But yeah it looks odd! I think they do it to add weight, to make you think you really got something!
If they charged what the drugs would be worth that would be a HUGE red flag!
$800.00 Dollars or more for one AA or AAA battery?

Came across this while perusing eBay. A extremely good deal on an item with the seller having a similar type of name and history. My guess an organized effort to SCAM eBay in some fashion. And no, I didn't order one.

scammer31507601260.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated