• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wow penetrator 500

Lawdy, lawdy way to much money
money1.gif
But a fool and his money are soon parted....and there do be seems a bunchers of fools around. Some idiot will probably buy the thing.

arf

alot of it has to do with the male ego, macho prestige thing! lol.
wanting to be the envy of everyone in their neighborhood.
(ooooh he has a super penetrator he is 10-8) or (my super penetrator is THE BEST ANTENNA EVER MADE!!!!) and no one will argue with him either so he feels like a god. yeah they are good but if you pay 350 for one you are either rich or just not knowledgable. (did i spell that right?) who cares.

alot of it has to do with the male ego, macho prestige thing! lol.
wanting to be the envy of everyone in their neighborhood.
(ooooh he has a super penetrator he is 10-8) or (my super penetrator is THE BEST ANTENNA EVER MADE!!!!) and no one will argue with him either so he feels like a god. yeah they are good but if you pay 350 for one you are either rich or just not knowledgable. (did i spell that right?) who cares.

Naw, sumz need themselvez a real purdy antenna that wurks gud two.

If'n you'all put up an I-10K er Penetraterr yull have one fyne antenna, that'l out tok any uthur 5/8 'n she'il last fur dekaids - yessurree! ;)

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.