• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WOW!!!!

Thats just wrong! People selling this stuff for these prices should be ashamed of themselves...but I guess no more than an idiot who would actually pay that price.keep looking locally & stock up a little @ a time. having said that gunbroker would be the last place I would look for anything

I still have a nice horde of various 22LR. I'm afraid to shoot it now. I just can't shoot a box of 50. I usually plink close to a brick when I go out.

Guess I'll have to get the BB gun out and start shooting it.

Even sadder is the fact that no gun restrictions will come out of any rhetoric in Washington and everyone knows it. All this panic buying and paranoia is just the NRA making the fringe gun owners go over the edge by getting them worked up over legislation that couldn't possibly happen. It worked...record profits for gun manufacturers and ammo makers. The NRA should send Diane Feinstein and the other left wingnuts a thank you card for their stupidity.
Thanks Wayne Lapierre, I can't even take my nephews plinking anymore. It's not about gun owner's rights....it's all about money.

Reactions: 1 person
Today's youth are becoming more liberal. It's this demographic that will one day drastically change gun laws.

It's one reason the Republican party is losing its core values. After all, even Rush sees the writing on the wall.

Today's youth are becoming more liberal. It's this demographic that will one day drastically change gun laws.

It's one reason the Republican party is losing its core values. After all, even Rush sees the writing on the wall.

I don't know about the GOP losing it's core values but they have lost their minds with the last 2 Presidential and VP nominees.
As long as the Koch Bros and George Soros run the country, it ain't gonna be pretty.

The younger generation is always more liberal, but as time goes on they get more conservative. What's the sayings? Something along the lines of if you aren't a rebel in your 20's you have no soul, if you aren't establishment by your 30's you've got no brains.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.