• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WSJT-X

ahasverus

Dec 2, 2011
using FT-8
during a contact i try to send a short message in the TX-5 (tx1/tx2/tx3/tx4/ TX5 / tx6/tx7) but i don't know if it works as i receive not a single answer .Thank you for attention. ON3BM 73

I use that as well to send a short message, it does pop up since i get answers back.
And see those short messages pass by as well, so don't worry not every one knows how to react or how to use the feature.

I use that as well to send a short message, it does pop up since i get answers back.
And see those short messages pass by as well, so don't worry not every one knows how to react or how to use the feature.
thank you for reply
about "to use the feature"
I put the "the call and mail me" in tx5
do i need to put it in the macro i use 2.2.0
but as i saw not a single reply i am wondering if I do it in the wright way or is there a code like RR73 thank you once again for reply ON3Bm 73

[QUOTE="ahasverus, post: 748878, member: 23021...I put the "the call and mail me" in tx5... but i don't know if it works as i receive not a single answer /QUOTE]

you are limited to 13 characters max, spaces count too.

"ON3BM mail me " just fits.
the outgoing msg is displayed in the yellow lower left area of the main screen.

there is no TX7 option.

I have received some messages. Usually name and watts used and 73. Kind of personalized it a bit. After contacts I go to QRZ bio page and see if they have created one. I love reading them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.