• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wtb - Kenwood TS50 control head / display

jrd426

Sep 5, 2018
Anyone have a fully working display / control head for kenwood ts50s ? I am hoping to find one that already has the caps replaced in behind the display. Please send me a message if you have one available and will ship to canada. The one i have works but has no front lights due to failed caps and likely burnt lights. Thanks in advance
73's Jeff

jrd426,
I do not have a TS50 control head/display but am aware of problems with TS50's on the market. Finding someone that wants to sell a display may very well result in you getting another display with the same problems that your has.

The 2 video links below will explain the problems and fixes for the TS50 display.

Good Luck.
David

TS50 / TS60 Full Service

The Kenwood TS50 / TS60 Service Package replaces all leaky caps as well as new memory battery and full alignment. General overall cleaning of all controls and interior / exterior. Good for years of reliable service!

https://jahnkeelectronics.com/

Just another option...Costly...but it will be done correctly from work and reviews. GL
All the Best

Gary

Reactions: AudioShockwav
Thanks guys. I will try the links when home as they aren't working for me where im at. Cheers and beers

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.