• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB

I have had my rm 203 for 4-5 years now. I think it is a nice little cheap amp. I would do as suggested and buy a new one and save yourself the headache of buying somebody else's problem.

Not sure about what you can do about your antenna situation, but I live in a townhouse and I mounted a vertical dipole (two fiberglass antennas) on a painter's pole that I can raise to 12 '. With the 4' antennas that makes it about 16' to the tip.
I can talk locally on sideband to real base stations about 60 miles away to the west if me and about 35 miles elsewhere. When skip is decent I have made many dx contacts with my old Uniden Grant, the RM 203 and my crappy little antenna.
I think a new one is the way to go also, and as far as the antenna situation go,s the wife and I are looking for a new home one that,s not in a HOA.

Reactions: codeman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated