1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Cobra 29LTD and Texas Star DX350 NIB

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by NightThumper, Apr 1, 2018.

1. NightThumper

NightThumper New Member

Radio was purchased 11/13/2017 and DX350 was purchased 3/19/2018. Took the radio out of the box when the amplifier arrived and verified the amplifier worked. Radio dead keys 4.5 watts and swings 15 RMS. Amplifier dead keys 210 watts and swings 300-310 RMS. Haven't used setup since and has been setting on my desk covered. New everything cost $400. Asking $300. Sellling as a set not separately.

PM me here or email me.

Attached Files:

2. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

Pm sent

3. NightThumper

NightThumper New Member

This has been SOLD