• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Xforce amps website and "one stop electronics"

Red Ranger

Aug 16, 2008
Is Xforceamps.com actually the new "one stop electronics" website?

One stop electronics used to be in the Chicago area, and I had both good and bad experiences.

The Xforceamps.com site has references to one stop electronics (and I used to be on his forum)

Is Xforceamps.com actually the new "one stop electronics" website?

One stop electronics used to be in the Chicago area, and I had both good and bad experiences.

The Xforceamps.com site has references to one stop electronics (and I used to be on his forum)
Just a bunch of knot heads there so don't waste your time.

I've tried registering there several times and never get a reply and it's my belief that if you don't purchase from xfort or robbing radios you will not get a referral ID and not be allowed there and when or if you do you will have to kiss an over bearing admin or mods ass to retain and or elevate your status into the higher archy known as King Fat Asses minions.

HAHAHA that made me remember Franks password for his admin page used to be CEO FATASS LOL.

I bet he remembers that little affair.:love:

i got banned from there years ago but i imagine its the same nonscence. x force bought the website from 1stopripoff.

still the same, good luck getting an admin approval to post over there.

FYI: I'm not talking about the forum, I'm talking about the radios and amps they sell. I've bought a amp(x-40) from One stop many years ago, and wondering if they do good business still?

(Yes I know about the forum, Tommy2watt and that whole mess.)

FYI: I'm not talking about the forum, I'm talking about the radios and amps they sell. I've bought a amp(x-40) from One stop many years ago, and wondering if they do good business still?

(Yes I know about the forum, Tommy2watt and that whole mess.)
Tommy was a player there but I brought them to their knees FYI.

They still build the davemade copy amps like tons of others do and they'll still take you for all you allow them too.

One Stop Electronics is gone, Tommy2Watt has been dead for several years now, and the X-Force forum kinda suck$ now. Pretty much all old news.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.