• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

xforce hd200

???
I think it uses two 2SC2879 output transistors with a 'C' class biasing I believe.
Which means that it will probably put out ~400 watts on AM mode.
Never owned one; never wanted to.

What is so disappointing about it?

you need a high power radio to drive that amp .if your only using a single or dual final radio you wont see its full potential .
i doubt its the amp at fault .

you need a high power radio to drive that amp .if your only using a single or dual final radio you wont see its full potential .
i doubt its the amp at fault .

One of the locals runs a Davemade M40 into a Xforce 200HD and it swings 400+ watts and sounds excellent.
If posters would learn how to ask questions properly, there wouldn't be all this back and forth nonsense.

i just bought a xforce hd200 amp.im disapointed with the power(performance)can anyone help.

I think you will need to provide a whole lot more details. Base or mobile? What radio driving it? What are the radio dead key and swing settings? Antenna system? What mic are you running? What watt meter do you have and whats the wattage numbers?????

Years ago I had an X-Force 200HD.........for about an hour. I ran it with a Magnum Delta Force, dead key was 3 watts swinging 30. The 200HD was keying about 90 and would swing 380 watts on an aries a460 meter.

It was walking the dog and dragging the pups so well a truck driver heard me getting radio checks and offered me twice what I paid for it. I sold it and bought a Magna Force 350.

If you bought it new send it back. If you bought it used then tough deal. Make certain you have checked everything on your end though. Hate to send it back and then find out the battery in your power mic is weak.

I was getting 400 bird 43P watts out of a XForce HD with a Galaxy 45MP, on a dummy load.

I think that is a 45-50 watt radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.