• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

XX

Hey...

K8PG....
Got to agree with karo..

the shootings had nothing to do with posible faults of parents

not sure if police were at fault
i know most schools these days use police to be sure the wrong element of people are kept out of the school...
for means of protecting the students within the school..

if police work at the school then police there at the time the man entered school would put the police at partcial fault

if police do not work at school then obviously there can be no fault blamed on police

fault can be atributed to whatever form of security staff is employed by the school (wheter police and or school hired)

ofcourse fault is without doubt to the sick screwed up man who took the hostages and shot the hostages

regardless of how you look at it
it was a terrible happening
especially given how it is also posible the sicko also raped the hostages..

Later

Re: School shootings

K8PG said:
I didnt go to school,and I was not talking about adults ass,did I say adults MR ENGLISH MAJOR ? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ,IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY STUPID,NOT SOMETHING TO ADD OR WHY, ALL YOU DID IS FIND FAULT.iAM NOT IN SCHOOL JERK

PAUL :p

ASS?? STUPID??? JERK??? Your sopose to be a Moderator???

NICE PICK MOLE........

Re: School shootings

DCowboys said:
K8PG said:
I didnt go to school,and I was not talking about adults ass,did I say adults MR ENGLISH MAJOR ? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ,IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY STUPID,NOT SOMETHING TO ADD OR WHY, ALL YOU DID IS FIND FAULT.iAM NOT IN SCHOOL JERK

PAUL :p

ASS?? STUPID??? JERK??? Your sopose to be a Moderator???

NICE PICK MOLE........
I thought the same thing awhile back when he and I were having a debate.......the dude needs to lay off the caffeine. Anyway...I agree with KingCobra, the fault lies with the sick P.O.S. that went into the school with a gun.

OK Karo, I'll type slowly for you.....CAZENOVIA, Wis. (AP) - A teenager brought two guns to his rural school and shot the principal to death Friday after a struggle with adults and other students, authorities said. Get it. A teenager generally is a school age student. Oh I'm sorry, I started to type to fast there. Get it? Teenager brings a couple of guns to his school and shoots the principal. About as clear as we can make it. Just damn, they are still breeding, I guess.

Here is the whole news story for the uninformed karo.

Principal Shot at Wis. High School Dies

Sep 29, 5:50 PM (ET)

By TODD RICHMOND
CAZENOVIA, Wis. (AP) - A teenager brought two guns to his rural school and shot the principal to death Friday after a struggle with adults and other students, authorities said.
The 15-year-old was taken into custody and charged with first-degree intentional homicide, the district attorney said. No one else was hurt.
It was not clear why the student opened fire or if Weston Schools Principal John Klang was the intended target, Sheriff Randy Stammen said.
Witnesses said the student walked in with a shotgun before classes began. A custodian, teachers and students wrestled with him, but he broke through, took out a handgun and shot Klang three times, Stammen said.
The custodian said the teen was a special-education student who told him he was there to kill someone, but did not say who.
"He was calm, but he was on a mission," said Dave Thompson, 43, who also has two children at the school.
Sophomore Shelly Rupp, 16, described the boy as a freshman with few friends and said he was "just weird in the head."
"He always used to kid around about bringing things to school and hurting kids," she said at a gas station nearby where students and townspeople gathered.
Thompson said the student first pointed a shotgun in a teacher's face. Thompson grabbed away the gun, but the student then appeared to be reaching for another gun, so Thompson and the teacher took cover. Thompson then ran into a kitchen to call 911.
Junior Timmy Donovan said the student "pulled a .22 pistol out of his pants, and then started shooting the principal. And at that point, I guess the principal ran and tackled him to the ground."
Klang, 49, was shot in the head, chest and leg, authorities said. He died hours later at a hospital in Madison.
The student, identified as Eric Hainstock, could get life in prison if convicted, District Attorney Patricia Barrett said. Wisconsin does not have the death penalty.
Children from pre-kindergarten to 12th grade attend the small school near Cazenovia, a community of about 300 people about 60 miles northwest of Madison.
The shooting took place two days after a gunman took six students hostage in a Colorado high school and killed one of them before committing suicide.
Laurie Rhea, 42, said the principal spent last weekend at the gas station washing cars for a homecoming fundraiser.
"All the kids just loved him," she said.
The shooting happened as the school was preparing for homecoming weekend. The homecoming parade, football game and dance were canceled or postponed.
---
Amazing the ignorance of some people!

Mr KARO Is it OK to call you Mr? Figured it might make you feel kind of important. Looks like you need to talk to TODD RICHMOND. He wrote the article. Guess he don't like paragraphs. He figured normal people would be reading it. Not slow ones. I just cut and pasted it. But I should have known that by pasting it, it would be to fast for you. Like before I'm typing slow now for you. Hope you don't have any problems reading here. But gee dude, you need to get a cool one and chill out. Don't pop a vessel there! I should of known that the article was to long for you. Sorry. Maybe you can get a little education one day so we can all type faster here on the forum. Oh crap, I didn't break this up for you in paragraphs. Oh well, others can read it. Got to go now. Have a good one. I hear a cool one calling me! Cheers!

SHOOTINGS - NASTY -E MAILS FROM 1ST POST ON SUBJECT

ILL CRAWL BACK UNDER MY ROCK NOW SINCE I GOT THE RESPONCE I NEW I WOULD!FROM CERTAIN PARTIES!!!!!
HAAAAAAWWWWW.

PAUL -Not A ENGLISH EXPERT............. :usa
CU ON CW THE ONLY MODE 25 -70WPM 7.028 MHZ OK ?ANYTIME :bounce

karo said:
....Lets here more about the child's life, who or what pushed him to do a thing like this?

Is there allways a reason? or is it always someone elses fault when someone does something irrational? Does not each and every individual have to take responsibility for his/her own actions? just saying...

cphilip said:
karo said:
....Lets here more about the child's life, who or what pushed him to do a thing like this?

Is there allways a reason? or is it always someone elses fault when someone does something irrational? Does not each and every individual have to take responsibility for his/her own actions? just saying...
Yes, that is true to a degree....but sometimes a person is "pushed" into an irrational act. One example would be a few bullies picking on the "nerd" so much that he dreads going to school, then goes off the deep end....big time. I know...I was that nerd, but instead of taking a gun to school....I took up martial arts. Thier "leader" didn't find out until he found himself flat on his back with a cracked rib looking up at me. The problems with them stopped after that day. But I can understand how a kid would take a gun to school.....but by no means the right thing to do. The older man that shot the 16 year old girl........scum.

PLUTO said:
cphilip said:
karo said:

Yes, that is true to a degree....but sometimes a person is "pushed" into an irrational act. One example would be a few bullies picking on the "nerd" so much that he dreads going to school, then goes off the deep end....big time. I know...I was that nerd, but instead of taking a gun to school....I took up martial arts. Thier "leader" didn't find out until he found himself flat on his back with a cracked rib looking up at me. The problems with them stopped after that day. But I can understand how a kid would take a gun to school.....but by no means the right thing to do. The older man that shot the 16 year old girl........scum.

See... but you delt with it and the actions that you took to deal with it you take responsibility for it. Your actions were sensible and reasonable. His actions were not. But they were still his actions. Or should we say over action. Some just don't take the right actions. And so they are responsible for that. However sympathetic we might be to the cause. It is still their responsibility for what they do. I fully understand what your saying is that there is a time when violence can be and should be employed. And it has to be tit for tat. And effective. However thats the fine line between self defense and diliberate premeditated vengance. A logic stable person defends himself when needed. However I see no one saying it was self defense.

And of course bullying phenomenon is as complicated as the retaliator. Far to complicated for my simple mind to comprehend. But... in the end... we all have to take responsibility for our own actions. Both sides.

"I fully understand what your saying is that there is a time when violence can be and should be employed. And it has to be tit for tat. And effective. However thats the fine line between self defense and diliberate premeditated vengance" That's not the message I meant to convey......what I am trying to say is people (and not refering to the crap that killed the 16 yr old) can be pushed/bullied into an irrational act (ie: insanity) honestly there were times when those pricks were pushing me into lockers and such.....if I would have had a gun in my hand at the time, most likely I would have shot every one of them. But I do agree that people should be held accountable for thier own actions.......under most circumstances.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio