• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FL 110 amplifier

oil2gas

Apr 5, 2010
Guys I bought this brick 6 months ago on flea bay and YES it did not work. My favorite Tech in El Campo (James Morgan) replaced the finals and narrowed it down to BAND circuit board problem....I would sure like to get it repaired and use it with my DX66V in my Taco pickup. Does anyone know a honest and good tech that would be willing to follow up on my techs attempt to repair the amp? Would appreciate any number or web sites where I could ship it too for repair.
I am also In need of a tech to align and replace finals if needed on my base Yaesu FT 747GX. Again thanks for allowing us newbies to have access to all this vast amount of expertise and knowing people all over the lower 48
Is This Country Great or What
Thanks

This is who I go to these fellas are excellent with the older radio items that the manufacture repair centers refuse to touch. They stand behind there work aswell and Ive never seen anybody pack and ship like these guys do the make foam spray preformed boxes!!

Burghardt Radio Repair Inc

Last edited:
If you're good with a soldering iron you could try fixing it yourself by replacing all the capacitors on the band board. There's a strong likelihood that one or more of them are blown.. replacements can usually be found on ebay. From what I can see in the only pics of the interior of the fl-110 I could find you'll need silver-mica caps for the low bands (160-20m) and ceramic disc caps for the rest.

Last edited:
Sir again thanks for your reccomendation and will get in touch with them . Its not the power on the fl 110 but the clean signal i will get and hope you understand what i'm trying to say or talk myself into spending the money
Again thanks

Might get the corage but proabley not and will try the shop that was given to mne from Tony but thanksand hope its that simple becasue i can not wiat to use this brick

Tony just spoke to the radio shop and will ship my amplicer to them with a company form and again thanks for the information

Im sure this will work out super for you there good people overthere and really know there stuff when it comes to these older units that others wont touch or are not what they call setup for servicing.

Fl 110

Tony your right these guys up in that cold country worked and finally got it to me yesterday and their price was very reasonable accorded to my past experences . Some guy has offered to buy it and might do it .
Will entertain the thought of a pride 300 for my yaesu ft 747 and if you know of one let me know. trust you would know the seller and unit
thanks

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.