• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yaesu ftdx 1200 mars mod

Robb

Yup
Dec 18, 2008
Silicon Valley CA, Storm Lake IA
Not sure that this mod is correct for your radio, as European and North American versions of this same radio may require different jumper points. I know that is true for Icom radios; but have no idea if it is true for Yaesu radios. So take this with a grain of salt, but the video points to jumper 5 at/about 1:00 minute in. If your jumpers look the same as his; then it might well be the same mod. I would find out beyond any shadow of a doubt - first.

YAESU FTDX-1200 MARS/CAP - DESBLOQUEIO TRANSMISSÃO - YouTube

Last edited:

W1MSG

Now W1MSG
May 9, 2010
MA
Yes I believe adding a solder pad on 5 is the MARS Mod. Dont forget about the 4k wide ESSB mod. I'll be picking mine up Friday and cant wait. Probably the best radio for the buck on the market today ! $1159.95 with the rebate !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    G8DX WIDE 20kc wide ..7L at 80ft and limit on 28.491 20 over here in Ind
  • @ BJ radionut:
    band wide open to Euro's on 10m
  • @ Joseph23:
    can anybody help me with a cobra 139 ssb 23ch. no modulation indicated when keyed up. any help would be appreciated also looking for a NEC1307 1K64C.
  • dxBot:
    AmishLincoln142142 has left the room.