• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yahoo Auctions

befor you go yelling yyyaaaaaaaaaaaa keep in mind all these yahoo auctions are going to be coming over to ebay now ...that bites

yahoo needed to protect your id. if you bid or sell you would get 50 emails from scammers. they see your name as the high bidder and all they need to do is add at yahoo.com and mail you.

hea imd the won thates saleing the RANGER RCI 2990 10m amature radio NR NICE!. i wood sale it two yu fore 95$ americen moneys. let mea no if yu wantd it.

good riddance to them

last time i bid there i got emails for at least 4 months after on the same items.

well I just tried it out as in just looking at stuff..and the stuff i did see was on ebay too..anyways I don't even use yahoo anything,it sucks and always..my opinion of course...I remember the first yahoo messenger when I made the dudes drives open via remote,boy did he freakout..lol..I know they came a long way but this was back in the early 80\s
DO YOU YAHOO! ..ha always wanted to say that...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.