• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ya'll plannin to mailin vote?

That’s some wild stuff!! My mail here in Southern California has been great. Ordered a new antenna from the S.F Bay Area(400 miles or so) and it arrived in 2 days.

I know the media has been saying the mail was slow or slowed in some states but hearing it from actual people confirms it.

Well..whatever the situation or party, just go out and vote.
yep agreed. Remember if you complain about who won but never voted,you actually voted for who you dislike or disapprove of

just go out and vote.
Yes we did just that...GO OUT and VOTE!

TOKIN: Don't feel like your alone Brother:ROFLMAO:...That 2 day Package(that took 6 days) went from Cleveland, OH to Indianapolis (60 miles away) Next went to Cincinatti, OH (66 miles away)
Sit over the WEEKEND...Then back to Indianapolis...then Finally made it here!
CRAZY STUFF Happening.
All the Best
Gary

Holy Moly I thought the USPS was bad here.

I read the previous comments in this thread and realize I'm fortunate. Rural Mail Carrier in his old beater station wagon ain't that bad after all I suppose. At times he delivers First Class Mail envelopes to the wrong place up or down the road but it eventually gets here.

The local Post Office is a different but not a better story however. Following tracking numbers it appears packages at times go back and forth between local PO and the PO 30 miles away for some reason. At times for days. o_O

Reactions: Tokin and Rwb
As for voting...went first day of Early Voting here and vehicles were lined up on the road to get in parking lot. Plus very long standing line outside the building. We left...will try later.

Know I guy that voted same place that day and he stood in line 2.5 hours.

Reactions: Rwb
As for voting...went first day of Early Voting here and vehicles were lined up on the road to get in parking lot. Plus very long standing line outside the building. We left...will try later.

Know I guy that voted same place that day and he stood in line 2.5 hours.

2.5 to 3 hours was what was reported here. Hopefully it calms down next week.

Reactions: Rwb
First Class Mail envelopes to the wrong place up or down the road but it eventually gets here.

That happens here on a weekly basis!! Not a week goes by where we don't get something that belongs in another mail box and the reverse!
The XYL gets a few magazines.(People & another's?)
They will show up Days/Weeks late, looking read. (binders creased, seals broken etc.)
Then she will get 2 or 3 issues from different weeks all show up with-in a few days of each other.:(:LOL:
I get only "radio" related publications, they will show up pages torn, covers ripped etc. :mad: I have seen them come in special USPS envelopes, with "sorry" this is damaged!
Was never like that before, this crazy stuff started about 6+ month's ago. Hmmm!
All the staff at local Rural office are now all Part Time staff. Same with carriers.
The " service window" is only open now 5 hours per day, plus only 3 hours on Saturday morning.
Postmaster now takes care of like 3-4 different branches, where before each PO had their own. Nice guy but his office, is now 11 miles away.
He has become very complacent when you go there and complain. He blames the sorting station (70 miles away) or has other excuses (private contractors) as to why something is wrong.
I can understand the need to "streamline" or "reorganize" operation systems, every large Corporation and business goes through that, now that the "bean counters" are major controlling board members.
However, the USPS has become a real issue and I only see it getting worse not better.
XYL told me yesterday, any "Holiday" packages this year will go, FEDX or UPS.
We will have to drive 40 mile round trip to ship those.
All the Best
Gary

Reactions: S&W357 and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated