• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yawn

I couldn't locate any Turkish hackers tonight but this fellow said he would "get right on it"

Attachments

• Borat.jpg
    Borat.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 173
Not lately, they know it is hate filled and don't want to be hated on. They know that one of the Admins over there is a real jerk.

Not lately, they know it is hate filled and don't want to be hated on. They know that one of the Admins over there is a real jerk.

I'll let them know you are harboring internet cb moron Bulldog. Even the Turks can't stand that guy.

Opinion (Edited) :whistle::D
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In general, an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1] In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

Opinion (Edited) :whistle::D
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In general, an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1] In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

Sounds like trolling according to Mr.5150cbrn

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like trolling according to Mr.5150cbrn

Ah crap! You caught me trolling Mack.

I feel the only just punishment for such a grievous offense will have to be a self imposed ban from this fine forum.

Therefore, I hereby ban myself and will not allow me to log back in until at least 4:00PM tomorrow afternoon.

I hope you sleep well tonight in the knowledge that you caused me to ban myself.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.