• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yeticom Optima on Ebay

Damn, same seller has an Astatic 575 mic for sale for over $100! WTF!! Those mics aren't that damn special! Or have I missed something?? Owned one back in the day. Good mic, but not worth what is being asked for it by the seller.

Attachments

• IMG_5290.PNG
    IMG_5290.PNG
    618.7 KB · Views: 4
Damn, same seller has an Astatic 575 mic for sale for over $100! WTF!! Those mics aren't that damn special! Or have I missed something?? Owned one back in the day. Good mic, but not worth what is being asked for it by the seller.
That's quite a bit cheaper than they were going for 10 years ago. $175 was about average back then.
Is it worth it? Depends on how much you want it.
I'd buy that for $100 before I'd buy this for $125.

@space cowboy email directly at our site i dont conduct business on forums or messenger systems only answer questions relating to product not stuff thats between myself and a possible purchaser which is something that i treat with confidentiality as any business would .
mike

sorry to derail thread but i dont know S/C email address

@space cowboy email directly at our site i dont conduct business on forums or messenger systems only answer questions relating to product not stuff thats between myself and a possible purchaser which is something that i treat with confidentiality as any business would .
mike

sorry to derail thread but i dont know S/C email address
You hit reply in the conversation I started... just like replying to a post...
Way to keep things confidential.:rolleyes:

You hit reply in the conversation I started... just like replying to a post...
Way to keep things confidential.:rolleyes:

i have not replied to the pm you sent me at all (infact i deleted the conversation from my message box) ...you are mistaken i have posted in the thread to contact me via email and have not disclosed details of what you asked me.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.