• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You can have a whopper...

What are the fast food giants trying to do anyway? Turn us all into 1000 lb bed ridden fast food addicts who have to order their junk food for delivery just to stay alive? The US is already the fattest, most unhealthy nation on the planet and they are going to start delivering the sh*t that makes us that way right to the front door like pizza? Fatties won't even have to get off the couch to order their 5000 calorie BK lunch. This is just sick.

Talk about a conspiracy..the fast food giants keep their prices so low on their unhealthy garbage that most low income families can't afford anything else. They have no choice but to feed their kids this crap and watch them get fat and sick. With all the advances we've seen in health care isn't is amazing that our kids are the sickest generation ever? More diabetes, mental illness, allergies and morbid obesity. It's only predicted to get worse. Why? Because of fast food and glamorous soft drinks loaded with sugar and caffeine.

Rant over :)

Last edited:
I live way out in the country so I don't have access to this fast food. I found it unbelievable that you can get the food delivered to you when as smackdown said, you can just walk there or drive a bit and save the delivery charge!

Ratso: I guess it don't cost much to sell fat! eh? LOL

When ever I do get a chance to eat fast food though, it seems I prefer Burger King over McDonalds. I usually go for the fish or chicken sandwich, as if that were any better , with the onion rings!

I live way out in the country so I don't have access to this fast food. I found it unbelievable that you can get the food delivered to you when as smackdown said, you can just walk there or drive a bit and save the delivery charge!

Ratso: I guess it don't cost much to sell fat! eh? LOL

When ever I do get a chance to eat fast food though, it seems I prefer Burger King over McDonalds. I usually go for the fish or chicken sandwich, as if that were any better , with the onion rings!

Fat is cheap!....It's all a plot to control us brother!!!!

I have to admit though every few months I just get a craving for a double cheeseburger and McFries that has to be satisfied :blushing:

I eat 1/4 #'s all the time. That habanero one sounds good, minus the ranch.

I love Wendy's burgers, but can't afford them very often. I take my kids and their friends there occasionally, I about shit when I get the bill. 15-16 year old boys can eat a bunch. I tried McDonald's new CBO sandwich, I did not like it at all.

LOL

i'll be gaining more than a few pounds at the inlaws, good home cooked traditional turkey meal and all the home made pies a man can eat!

long road there and back

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.