• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You Know Your A Redneck Ham Operator If......

If you people are going to come down here and make fun of my stuff, at least let me know when so I can clean the outhouse.:love::love:

Besides coors lite has more audio gain than miller.:D

Besides coors lite has more audio gain than miller

Nothing could be further from the truth!
The Worlds Best Beer Can Antenna Builders KNOW the Secret to a KICK ASS Antenna
"The Cans That "Kick Like A Mule"

Next time Use Colt 45 Cans, Union Made, better aluminum, made in the USA and It has the "POWER OF COLT 45."

Beware the Imitators!
Others selling Antennas Make Outlandish claims like:

The only antenna that defies the radio handbook theory.

BAD TO THE BONE one of a kind horizontal mobile antenna on a 27" shaft! The white load is a wire wrapped around another insulator and has a painted shrink boot to match my car and to cover up the wire. The load builds up voltage and amplifies the audio to the coil.

Designed to enhance signals and thus giving 20% better modulation with the big beefy coil at all power levels.

"Using a ( brand X ) makes you sound Louder"...There just more sensitive than a piece of steel...

The highest db and bandwidth ever tested by NASA.

Mr Billy Dee Williams Knows the Power of 45

watch

so Remember, if you really want your beer can antenna to Kick Ass,
Use Colt 45
It works Every Time!

Jeff

Please remember to drink responsibly

Attachments

• !C!KNKT!CWk~$(KGrHqR,!hgEzepylYIrBNB7Ti8KOg~~_3.JPG
    !C!KNKT!CWk~$(KGrHqR,!hgEzepylYIrBNB7Ti8KOg~~_3.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 01Colt-45_1.jpg
    01Colt-45_1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 158
  • Fred 45.jpg
    Fred 45.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 152
The colt 45 is a taller can with more capture area and higher power handling, it also has a lower angle of radiation. Two cases of 45 will smoke a gain master.:love::D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.