• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$1,000,000 lil' will challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to tell you, Booty, but a million others have already owned and used the Lil' Wil and found it to be superior to every other mobile or base in the universe. They just have to use low power that doesn't exceed what a normal CB'er would use if he had a dozen kilowatts of power at his disposal. It doesn't require a million dollars to prove you're wrong, just buy one and replace your current antenna and you'll see the claims for the Lil' Wil are not exaggerated and and are worth every penny of what you pay although it can be homebrewed for much less and give you 1 - 2 s units over every other antenna that has been made just like the A99 did when it was first manufactured and the hype said it could but it couldn't and this is a ridiculous thread . . . did I miss anything?

rofl

i have one of them. it don't out perform my 10k by any means
this thread is a joke. it should be posted in radio humor

Booty is just having a little fun, it is really nothing serious.
He is playing off of a comedy club routine that he has seen somewhere else.

Jeff

lmao.gif

Yep, that place is good for a laugh. I go over there and read the posts when I need some comic relief.

i have one of them. it don't out perform my 10k by any means
this thread is a joke. it should be posted in radio humor

you are wrong ..... you must not have had the little will up 70 feet to the feed-point . plus it wasn't in my yard and i didn't do the test or have anything to do with it so you comments mean nothing to the my subjects here that worship me as their source of info ..... which is further evidence you are wrong !

also , this thread is in EXACTLY the right place . it has nothing to do with antennas or the radio hobby , nor is it intended to be funny . it's all about me me me . me getting attention . me impressing the impressionable . me being patted on the back by those that don't know better and how much my ego enjoys them doing it . i take that kinda stuff very seriously and don't find it funny at all !!!

besides .... you can't possibly be right unless you put up the one million dollars .
money talks , but bullchit walks !!! show me the money !!

homerBB , my secret sources at wilson tell me are upgrading the lil will to handle 25,000 watts and the are thinking of changing the name of it to "BIG WILLIE" ..... IN HONOR OF ME !!!!! BTW , the antron will fall miserably compared to the mighty lil will . they claim it has 9.9 db of gain . they lie !!!!! it only has 9.8 db of gain !! .1 db of gain is huge !!! makes all the difference in the world in every setup , its easily seen as increased gain on a radios meter and it most certainly makes for louder audio :)

IM STILL RIGHT (y) IM STILL RIGHT (y) IM STILL RIGHT (y)

FTLOG please share the gritty details with those of us who have no clue what you're talking about.. seems like something I'd appreciate, but I've got no idea who or what you're emulating.

FTLOG please share the gritty details with those of us who have no clue what you're talking about.. seems like something I'd appreciate, but I've got no idea who or what you're emulating.

there is no god ..... its all a fantasy .
just like folks thinking there's a more effective antenna than the lil wil .

SHOW ME DA MONEY !!!!

I've got no quarrel with that! You just use it as the driven element of a huge 27MHz parabolic dish antenna.

All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of WorldwideDX.com. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this WorldwideDX.com web site does not mean that WorldwideDX.com has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message using the report post icon. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Disclaimer. The information contained in this archive is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the results and the performance of the information is assumed by the user, and in no event shall WorldwideDX.com be liable for any consequential, incidental or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information in this archive. Use of the information contained in this archive are governed by their respective license agreements and may contain restrictions on use.

All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of WorldwideDX.com. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this WorldwideDX.com web site does not mean that WorldwideDX.com has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message using the report post icon. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Disclaimer. The information contained in this archive is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the results and the performance of the information is assumed by the user, and in no event shall WorldwideDX.com be liable for any consequential, incidental or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information in this archive. Use of the information contained in this archive are governed by their respective license agreements and may contain restrictions on use.

Now that is an ass covering for sure. :blink: :mellow: :blink:

there's two kinds of people ........
them that cover their ass , and them that dont .

Hmmmmm ..... :whistle:

Given above statement we can just proclaim whatever statement we wish to make. As long as the poster takes responsibility. Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.