• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10,12,15,and 17 Open

kd-5-bgt

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Nov 10, 2007
Joplin Missouri area
I am hearing good strong signals on all of the bands from all over Europe .... and I actually have some time to play radio !! :D

get em while the getting is good !! already have a few contacts from Azores and the western Europe mainland

Reactions: 1 person

20m is open as well had a nice 4.5 hour pile up from all over Europe going this morn...
has anyone seen my voice?....I seem to have lost it....lol...
73 and enjoy the band opening's

Reactions: 1 person
Great to hear it open.

I spent all day assembling and installing the Mosley PRO 67B on the tower today, to darn tired to turn the rig on and work some DX.

I will definitely be there tomorrow morning with a cup of coffee and waiting for the band to hopefully open.

EU has been coming in strong here most of the day on 17 and I am hearing some action on 12.

10 meters is open to the west but unstable

vk-4-aap Queensland Austrailia and 5-w-0-w in Samoa for contacts...... they both were in the tech portion of the band...just under 28.500

nice to see 10 opening up a bit

in fn30, could hear 2 big island stations later this afternoon, kh6qr & kh6ga. in the mud though. even during their repeated cq calls/heard nothing, i couldn't get in there. on the other hand, i was putting 30 over 9's into the rio de janeiro area of brazil, 100 watts from my 746 pro into a maco v5/8 at the same time. 20 over 9's earlier in the day into italy, sicily, germany & croatia. some spain & portugal. heard next to nothing else on 10m.

Nice contact into Samoa I have yet to log that country.

10 meters is open to the west but unstable

vk-4-aap Queensland Austrailia and 5-w-0-w in Samoa for contacts...... they both were in the tech portion of the band...just under 28.500

nice to see 10 opening up a bit

Ireland was on the band around 6:30 pm East coast time. He was working a pile up from 1 land to 7 land.

I really enjoy 17 meters my favorite band. Mobiles in 7 land was making the contact to David in Ireland.

15 and 17 are busy this morning ...Hearing all over Europe and into the former Russian states...good strong signals on 17 ...and 15 the signals are weaker but they are there (y)

Go get em while the getting is good ! :w00t:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.