• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10-12 open this morning!

ghutch

Sep 24, 2010
Some good Dx on this morning.....many Europe, Scandinavia, eastern EU and Russia.
Worked Algeria mobile 5 watts.....many stations tuning up for the contests this weekend. Good Luck! 73

Reactions: 1 person

Sadly my dipoles all gave up in the never ending blizzard we have had in West MI for the past two months. I don't feel like conducting an expedition through the 8 feet of snow in the back yard to fix em' Maybe the snow will be gone by June..

Reactions: 2 people
Ratso..... I had to re read the 8 FEET OF SNOW,!! Statement.....wow! We had snow, 2-3 inches, here a few years ago (10-13) on Christmas Eve .....first time in 153 years for a Xmas snow. Lasted till about noon the next day.....very pretty on all the palm trees and ivy. I thought the 32-40 degree and rainy was bad.
10 AND 12 have been good here today......if things low up on 10 SWL a while on 12....many EU stations on 12 this morning.
Worked couple new ones for me.....Algeria with 5 watts and Brunei with 100 watts, both mobile. Just could not get thru the noise on the V85TL
I'd not thought about Todd as a beacon? A shame he's not in a Dx country?
Good Luck guys 73

That is the best statement I have ever read about TODD, finally a useful purpose for his never ending transmissions.

I've never heard this guy on 28.425. Actually today was the first I've heard anybody on that Freq that was clear enough to make a solid contact with. I guess from what I hear I'm the lucky one.

How active is 12m ? I don't have those privilege's yet, but I'd like to listen in.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.