• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 Meter Forum Call Channel

I'm in Michigan. 40 anything has always been full of AM. Doesn't matter what time. Always full of whistlers and music players.
Oh yeah! That's bad! A few days ago, I had taken my cousin to the airport. A forty-five-minute one-way drive. During the drive I monitored Ch.19 and that Mud Duck in the desert was blasting away as on Ch.19. When I reached the airport I turned-off the truck to help her with the luggage. I started the truck, turned-on the CB and he was still talking for another forty-five minutes and he was keying-over the truckers. Where? Rt . 90 NYS Thruway.

Oh yeah! That's bad! A few days ago, I had taken my cousin to the airport. A forty-five-minute one-way drive. During the drive I monitored Ch.19 and that Mud Duck in the desert was blasting away as on Ch.19. When I reached the airport I turned-off the truck to help her with the luggage. I started the truck, turned-on the CB and he was still talking for another forty-five minutes and he was keying-over the truckers. Where? Rt . 90 NYS Thruway.
As a former upstate New Yorker myself. I don't know what's worse, driving on the Thruway or hearing 163 for two hours. Sorry just had to for a laugh.

Reactions: NZ8N and S&W357
I called out a few times on 405. Nothing but static surprisingly normally there's a lot of Spanish stations in there

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated