• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 Meter Forum Call Channel

Me and my wife are foster parents and are doing respite this weekend for a 5 yr old boy plus the three little ones I already have. So I have my hands full. LOL. But anywho, the radio is on 405 USB and will check it periodically when I have time. Hope to hear some members out there.

RomeoTango431

Not certain but I THINK most folks wanting 27.405 USB.

Tried that numerous times today. Nothing but no speaka de Englis voices.

Tonight now at 10;15 East Coast time (and every night) lots of semi local AM traf
Just got home from work alittle bit ago,had dinner and thought I might fire up the Ranger and see how conditions are tonight,I'm at 405 USB right now if anyone else is on the air.....il be for about 10 mins before I Qsy back to 385 LSB for the rest of the evening!!

Reactions: S&W357
A lot of static all day here. Only heard a few stations. They were like background wash. A lot of bleed over from 405usb from a couple fellows closer to the equator.
Your not kidding!!! It was real noisy and crackly today. We had a lot of wind here in SoCal. It’s died down some so it’s not as noisy but there is also nobody on the radio. LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.