• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Good Morning Radio Friend's, just turned on the Ranger for a little bit before I head off to church, really quiet it has been up here in Central Pennsylvania, DX is starting slowly to trickle in and maybe open up, might try to make some contacts later this afternoon if Mr.Sun decides to do his job and work with us,lol.... hope everyone's week was a good one, later............

tried to get back to a guy near brisbain, got a friend that lives close to brizzy wanted to ask if he might know him but the channel hogs ended everybodys chances last nite

39 lower just now at station said they were in the center of Moscow.
I didn't know that would be allowed for those gents.
I heard that guy also ! Didn’t try to connect with him. Thought it might be BS. Now I wish I had tried.

Did hook up with Portugal, France, Spain , Italy on 11 meters.

I heard that guy also ! Didn’t try to connect with him. Thought it might be BS. Now I wish I had tried.

Did hook up with Portugal, France, Spain , Italy on 11 meters.
Yeah I wasn't sure either and my old base isn't fully alive on SB just receive.
Hopefully a new 955 will head to my rescue soon.
I heard Portugal also, very nice connection you made, way to hit it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.