• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

27.570 lsb is cooking into French Guiana now, 22RC102 Radio Sunshine
73's Ocean One Cape Hatteras
Conditions slowly moving west, into Costa Rica now, BY501 San Jose. If anyone is interested conditions improving on signal to Europe around 3 pm East Coast time, last 3 or four days 27.305 USB was active into the UK. 27.577 USB into Germany and Italy. Not much luck with the vertical, but the Beam and the Dipole were making it work. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

Conditions slowly moving west, into Costa Rica now, BY501 San Jose. If anyone is interested conditions improving on signal to Europe around 3 pm East Coast time, last 3 or four days 27.305 USB was active into the UK. 27.577 USB into Germany and Italy. Not much luck with the vertical, but the Beam and the Dipole were making it work. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras
I know I just gotta get my beam up! That's the action I am looking for! Going to pay some bills and then buy some rotor cable. Can't get it done soon enough. Haha.

Same local Richard-heads here in Phoenix causing problems and playing music , etc. One is W979 Matt, calls himself big boss of the south because he used to be the "girlfriend" for the big boss when he was in the penitentiary and then of course same old Sheriff Delta Tango 306 Bob with no life is still out there as well, some day they'll be gone we all hope here !

Reactions: S&W357
In Pennsylvania today. South of Pittsburgh on IH70.

Changed to passenger spot mirror single antenna (versus cophase).

First time in a few weeks have reception.

Parked between other trucks and near power lines.

Dang it boys! Looks like I keep missing y'all when I'm on. This morning, on 38 LSB, I spoke with half a dozen contacts in Texas, Later in the morning I spoke to the Carolinas, West Virginia, Maine, Iowa, Michigan, Penn, New York. In the afternoon, I dropped down to ch 20 AM and spoke to Kansas, Illinois, Shores of Lake Erie, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Oklahoma and Maryland.
75 Trainman.......just got down!

I heard some Texas stations but they were right at my noise floor. Didn't make a contact at all today. Hoping tomorrow will be better.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.