• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Lottsa activity saturday,havnt fired er up this mournin ...yet

Had a few short QSO's from Midwest to New England this morning 27.485 LSB.......

@1600 EST it's crickets.........

Last edited:
Reactions: S&W357 and Rwb
Not had a chance for much radio time for several days now. Did make two contacts in Iowa yesterday and one in Jamaica.

Then took my two horizontal wire dipoles down. Getting two trees cut down and they were in harms way. Temporarily have no flat-side capability now...just my A99. :(

Reactions: Rwb and Crawdad
On AM it was again valuable to have chased radio details in the big truck: a 76-mile head start on an accident having closed SB IH35 in Oklahoma.

Just barely caught a discussion among locals (150 air mile driving range) about the wreck.

Atlas told me an easy detour, but radio reports closer in from NB drivers left me unsure of what exit to use. So, used X29 and learned as I drove that the accident was at MM21. Re-entered roadway at MM15.

Total backup was four (4) miles in length. I made it to receiver the time I’d planned. Had I lost the 15-16” others did, I’d have missed the open dock door I was assigned. (Lost 4”.)

Another driver (NB) and I exchanged info on what to tell other SB drivers up north of MM30. Loud & Proud doing its thing.

Just barely enough driving hours today to get to second receiver then a long ways to drop empty trailer at secured yard.

In D/FW traffic from first drop till home. I’m 37-miles from home. But it’ll be 137-miles to get there.

What we do to get twelve (12) tons of Twinkies delivered (not a joke). Winds and ice yesterday. Accidents lining the road south. Stop early, start early and then . . . .

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated