• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Try considering Canadians in other than Ontario or Quebec. HUGE difference especially here on the east coast. Ontarians think they rule the world and Quebecers wish they did. Come on up to the Atlantic provinces sometime for some REAL hospitality. (y)

We now return you to the previously scheduled topic. :whistle:

Funny. Thx! Haven’t been your way since the late 1960s, and have never forgotten it.

From Dee-troit south to past Indy and into “Florida” (how Chicagoans refer to southernmost IL weather in deep winter) AM-19 stays alive with bear sightings and assorted road delays across the heart of the Industrial Midwest.

65-mph truck speed limit — on truck-heavy routes — assures one of constant radio traffic. (A complaint we often read that there’s no one on-air).

SSB was mildly interesting the few times I heard Skip and flipped over to listen on LSB-38.

From Alberta to duck-quack Oregon, then San Fran Bay to Fresno

Just heard Hawaii. Again

Started at 1130 CDT till dusk at 0700.
On & Off

(S-IL to N-TX)

Went past Seagoville and thought I heard JesseJamesDallas say he was slowly pedaling a Genset to bring some o-l-d gear up warm enough to connect to the mains.

Musta been having trouble reading that faded Edison Co. literature.

Nice day working dx, it was very active on AM and SSB.
Ch 6 was rockin this morning BloodStone was putting a s9++ in my radio with a big maul.
This afternoon the band dropped down south and Central and South America had big signals on SSB.
There was a lot of activity on ten, because of the contest this weekend with stations all over the Americas on the band.
I meant to go check 12 meters but never went down there.
Good day to play radio!

Jeff​

Reactions: r carl and S&W357
Band opening on Saturday, but had trouble completing QSOs with the barefoot Uniden and a shortened/loaded mobile vertical. Did a lot of listening on 36, 37, 38, 39 LSB to the East Coast - Pennsylvania ,Connecticut, Florida, Canada - Ontario province, Pacific Northwest - Oregon, and nearby Texas and Colorado while running errands all afternoon here in the desert southwest. Put the 9ft whip on the vehicle just before the dinner hour and will try again maybe 10m today.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated