• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Australia was coming to MO but mud duck me had no luck with a couple of calls on the 955.
I was taking down Starlink internet gear to ship back meanwhile.
yep neighbor heard em too,many was making a steady SCREAM

Reactions: Keto
I put another pin on the map with a good contact to South Africa on Sunday. Then later on the conditions rolled around to Australia, we are getting into some great conditions for sure.

Yesterday I was monitoring 38 on the drive to take my daughter to work. The channel was clear, then we heard a few words out of the blue. My daughter and I looked at each other. I said "Well, its not Spanish or French." Then we heard it again. She said "Japanese?". She would know better that I would, with the whole K-Pop fad going on, she has taught herself Korean. I would like to think that we heard some sporadic skip from Asia, but who knows?

Last edited:
Well skip is definitely booming on .185... All day, been hearing a certain someone running his pie hole about how we all have the 955v2 all wrong.... Naming all techs by name... it's crazy how a guy could have time to supposedly work on radios when he spends hours littering the air waves. So much for hearing something good through all the skip

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated