• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

DX has been amazing this summer, Hope it's around this winter when my work Slows down.
was thinkin same.due to drought in my area its already slow.
not much skip last few days.temps forecasted to drop maybe skip will slip upon us again

Seems like the Conditions for Dxing are not panning out like I thought for today, just looked at the current numbers via Solar.w5mmv.net and the Sunspot # is currently 50 and the Solar Flux # is 98, pretty sure the numbers have to be pretty higher to kickstart the DX propagation,etc...Come on MR. Sun just do your Job,of course maybe it's on vacation right now like I am at the moment, Seriously though it's quiet up here in Central Pennsylvania at the moment on .385 LSB, hopefully the DX picks up in the day's to come!!

Seems like the Conditions for Dxing are not panning out like I thought for today, just looked at the current numbers via Solar.w5mmv.net and the Sunspot # is currently 50 and the Solar Flux # is 98, pretty sure the numbers have to be pretty higher to kickstart the DX propagation,etc...Come on MR. Sun just do your Job,of course maybe it's on vacation right now like I am at the moment, Seriously though it's quiet up here in Central Pennsylvania at the moment on .385 LSB, hopefully the DX picks up in the day's to come!!
Same story in my part of the world. Now if it's like it is for me, if I'm available to dx then dx is NOT available for me.... Not sure why it works out that way.

Been home sick for about two weeks….and no real conditions for me. But I bet when I go back to work….BAM….skip galore!!!
Sorry to hear that you have been sick my Friend,will pray for a quick recovery for you,yeah that's usually how it happens,lol!!
Feel better soon and God Bless!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated