• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

My daughter is getting over covid and she had 3 shots but that crap keeps mutating. We'll probably never get rid of it.
Hope she’s feeling better!! Ya, it’s probably here to stay but hopefully as it mutates it’s severity diminishes. My parents and I are double boosted. It wasn’t too bad honestly.

Well so far there is nothing happening here in SoCal at the moment. It’s overcast and humid.

Well I guess the storms passed you by…cool!

Damn…28??!! That’s awesome!! My radio has been playing that band called “The Statics”…LOL
My day on the radio ended way better than I thought too. Even chatted with a local on LSB, sounds like he's willing to help me out with a few hiccups I have had. Super nice guy! I'll have to try to get you dialed in tomorrow!

My day on the radio ended way better than I thought too. Even chatted with a local on LSB, sounds like he's willing to help me out with a few hiccups I have had. Super nice guy! I'll have to try to get you dialed in tomorrow!
Ya man…having a cool local is always nice. I have a local that we exchanged phone numbers and we text each other if we need to have a radio check or whatever is going on with radio.

Ok…I will try again tomorrow!!

Well Conditions this Morning held up pretty good,that i was able to make the following contact's:
Houston, TX
Central Alabama
Beauford, South Carolina
St.Louis, Missouri
Got the Ranger turned back on ( checked up on my Dad who's under the weather at the moment and then took a short Nap, Family First!) and at the moment conditions are little bit here and there kinda faint in the distance, hopefully later it might pick back up again,hope all of my Radio Friends are having a good and Blessed Sunday today!!

Last edited:
Heard some faint stations earlier, but nothing in the west now. Just a little static, and I hear an occasional lightning strike.
Stations were starting to roll back in for me, but have an incoming storm so I came off the air for it to pass. Hoping this storm does like last nights and makes conditions even better!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated