• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog.
I haven't had a pet in years, but I look forward to getting off the road soon...so hopefully I can get a couple of dogs to keep me company. I had 2 Australian Shepherds at separate times, I really enjoyed those dogs.
They are great smart easy to train here is a picture of red last week. 16 years old had a tumor. Took him to vet n he died while being examinedIMG_20220915_062916.jpg

Good looking dog. 16 years is really good.
I have always enjoyed this song. Remember all the good times you had with your best friend.

thank you lots. this morning i went to the door to let him out n no red

Been nothing but a wall of noise or complete silence for dx here in NW Arkansas for at least a month. Did make a brief contact with 502 on Kangaroo Island in S. Australia. Was going along good but a ton of people started hollering at both of us in secession and turned it into a train wreck. Never understood why people bust in and do that when they can hear both of the other operators were in conversation. But hey at least I got a little skip.

Been nothing but a wall of noise or complete silence for dx here in NW Arkansas for at least a month. Did make a brief contact with 502 on Kangaroo Island in S. Australia. Was going along good but a ton of people started hollering at both of us in secession and turned it into a train wreck. Never understood why people bust in and do that when they can hear both of the other operators were in conversation. But hey at least I got a little skip.
Many these days lack respect and etiquette. Even if you explained it, they just don't have the capacity to understand the simple etiquette most of us learned grown up. Some people's children......

Many these days lack respect and etiquette. Even if you explained it, they just don't have the capacity to understand the simple etiquette most of us learned grown up. Some people's children......

It's not just these days. It was like that back in the 80's too. The Italians were the worst for doing that however.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated