• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

There was a 111111 on 385 yesterday as usual. Like everything else, there seem to be other copy cat misfits following the original. I'm sure they all read our posts, hear us talking about them on the air and their demented minds get off on it. I know they're a nuisance but our acknowledgement of them fuels their fetish.

Looks like the epidemic of this solar cycle will be the 111111 virus.

Some peoples children....
Now its that "455 pirate radio prescott arizona" piece of crap again. He was gone for a long time, now he's back again lipping off all day every day. Non stop talking, most of the time to nobody. He just doesn't shut the f#%* up. Thats one guy who needs a punch in the mouth. Seriously

Now its that "455 pirate radio prescott arizona" piece of crap again. He was gone for a long time, now he's back again lipping off all day every day. Non stop talking, most of the time to nobody. He just doesn't shut the f#%* up. Thats one guy who needs a punch in the mouth. Seriously
I wonder if it's the same guy who likes to play the music on .385 LSB that I'm hearing right now,it's hitting me up here in Central Pennsylvania around 7-9 on my signal meter........gotta love people who don't know how use the radio properly or professionally.........why can't his antenna fall over, LoL

73's

Hahaha :LOL: ... I had a nice qso with @codeman via a station in Kentucky. 339 Steve in Kentucky had codeman and myself at the same time. Codeman was on the road, 30 miles east of Austin, which is too far and yet too close.
That was pretty neat. Thanks to 339 in Kentucky. I have been close to San Angelo a couple times recently. Ballinger is probably about the closest. One day hopefully I will pass through San Angelo and make a direct contact with you.

That was pretty neat. Thanks to 339 in Kentucky. I have been close to San Angelo a couple times recently. Ballinger is probably about the closest. One day hopefully I will pass through San Angelo and make a direct contact with you.
I remember you being close one day and we connected. If I remember right, you were coming through town??

Reactions: Rwb and Eldorado828
The weather went through and the worst missed us.

Back on the air and conditions are top notch with qso's to Minnesota, Iowa, Utah, Nebraska, Arkansas, Kansas and counting. Still getting flowers for the 7900V!

Best part has been making contact with Whiskey Delta X-ray 1-2-8 in NW Arkansas. I'll have to look at the roster and see who that is. Nice to have some DX

The weather went through and the worst missed us.

Back on the air and conditions are top notch with qso's to Minnesota, Iowa, Utah, Nebraska, Arkansas, Kansas and counting. Still getting flowers for the 7900V!

Best part has been making contact with Whiskey Delta X-ray 1-2-8 in NW Arkansas. I'll have to look at the roster and see who that is. Nice to have some DX
Was great making contact with you as well. I'm rarely on the forum anymore but had to check in tonight. Conditions were rough but when the qrm backed off you was sounding great tonight. First contact with you but look forward to another one.

Was great making contact with you as well. I'm rarely on the forum anymore but had to check in tonight. Conditions were rough but when the qrm backed off you was sounding great tonight. First contact with you but look forward to another one.
Yes sir, my pleasure Mr YardDog. You were sounding choice yourself and hope to hear that station again mi amigo!

YardDog representing WDX very well over the air!

I remember you being close one day and we connected. If I remember right, you were coming through town??
I believe you are correct, it was a few months ago. I have been traveling out to Midland and Monhans a little lately, but I have been taking a different way making the trip there. I was through San Angelo about a month ago but it was all quite at about 10 a.m.

Still working DX and the kindness of Needle bender 99 in Utah to relay between myself and WDX-226. Pretty cool! :cool:
Yeah, that was too cool. And the second time tonight for me! First was codeman then you. It's definitely been a wild night of dx! :giggle:
I heard a bunch of people trying to get to 828 in the line star state!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.