• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

was in trucks all day. gave up on ssb. went to 19 squelched bs out n turned am fm up n listened to brandi behlen sing i wish he had been drinkin whiskey when he told me goodby

I tell you they're replicating. I genuinely don't get what these tortured, friendless souls get out of blocking coms. I can appreciate the random "squish dummy" or "shut up stupid" but the endless transmitting of blocking signals just for the purpose of ruining everyone else's fun....I'm guessing these are what the high school bullies grew up to be.
Lol, I kind of miss what used to be locals around here in a Squish Squash every once in awhile.

I had to Google that one that looks like a nice place.
Mine's from Lingayen. I didn't know until after I was there two or three times and Googled it that's where we( USA) had our amphibious Landing to liberate the Philippines from the Japanese. Nice people
We did a van tour for a week plus of a lot of spots on Luzon, the whole of the bataan death march road, some very old churches (some collapsed in later earthquakes sadly) famous caves, tons of other locally famous lighthouses and other places. Great place and people for sure. I didnt make it to Fort Drum unfortunanly we ran out of time. I could see it from the shore bt no time to charter a boat and go out to it.

We did a van tour for a week plus of a lot of spots on Luzon, the whole of the bataan death march road, some very old churches (some collapsed in later earthquakes sadly) famous caves, tons of other locally famous lighthouses and other places. Great place and people for sure. I didnt make it to Fort Drum unfortunanly we ran out of time. I could see it from the shore bt no time to charter a boat and go out to it.
Very interesting I'll try to PM you and let the thread roll.

Around here the band opening wasn't too shabby. Swapped back into the 7900V with a Texas star 399 behind it and was able to work some dx from east to west with a station down unda.

Lots of Romeo Golfs and Needlebenders but not a single Whiskey Delta X-Ray to come across today.

Hope everyone has a great weekend or what's left of it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.