• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11m WWDX member misbehaving ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL do you really think that you sound tough typing this vitriol on an internet forum?

Is it hard to slam your fingers down on the keys for every letter?

Did you sit back and re-read your one and only message on this forum with a sense of authority and pride?

you look very foolish right now LMAO.
LC

Gee who are you talking about? You must be talking to yourself. There seems to be no record of the person to whom you are addressing. :whistle:

Mike Johnson said:

"Not a single one of you would do shit if you found anyone of these guys you talk about. That bitch ranch 55 and his other punk dope doing friends have known where chris sweeny lives for weeks. Yall should just sell your shit and stop crying W979 Phoenix Arizona said that shit"

Yep, this is one of the Chris Sweeney minions that copycats everything he says ......
He says this exact same old thing over and over whenever he gets on his radio to everyone he "tries" to talk trash to .....
It is a sad shame that it takes all kinds .......

OK I cleaned things up a bit and hid some posts from view. This thread is about someone else and not the crew stirring up shit in Arizona.Some serious accusations have been made and are unsubstantiated at this point. Lets end it now or it gets locked and the ban hammer comes out. I RARELY give second chances when locking threads as well as any threads started as a result of a locked thread.

Now back to the a-hole in Edmonton. OH......NOT YOU MIKE. LOL The other guy. LOL

Reactions: Dmans and Ranch55
Back in the 90's there was a guy that would do this. Everybody knew where he lived. But nobody could figure out if he worked. His wife worked and a couple of the female cbers talked to her and she said she couldnt stop him. He would get drunk and get on the cb and talk all kinds of trash it really was funny. He would put himself down to trash talk you. Anyway

After a while somebody bought some diy radio shack 1/4 watt broadcast kits. You could make them work on am/fm radios. They modified them to work on all the channels that was used in our area. They ran on 9v batteries and once turned on would last about three days. The house next door to the guy was for sale. The real estate agent gave them access to the house to put these in the attic so it wouldnt be easy to track them. Those things knocked out his receive and anybody within 200 feet but didnt bother the rest of the area.

He would get on run his mouth for about two minutes and then shut it off because he couldnt hear. Not only did they knock out the receive on the channel programmed but all channels +-5 so basically he couldnt hear on none of the cb channels. The guy that did it kept this up for about four months, then all of a sudden the transmitters stopped working.

The guy called and made some complaints to the FCC and they did some testing and found the device were in the house next door. Contacted the agent and removed them. What he didnt know was they also put a monitor station up in town. That ended up being the end of his ability to own anything electronic. They along with the local DA threw the entire judicial book at him.

It was found out later he ended up in prison because during the investigation they found out he would beat his wife once he got drunk.

i was just saying what we used to do years ago.
i would never do it now. to old for that now

Mike this real ass**le called trailer trash says he's your buddy.
He has 1 friend in Vancouver and spends his days playing Christmas duck songs on 38lsb and getting drunk and high beeps his roger beeps while people try and talk.

He abuses the airwaves and then says klondikemike says hi.

Whats up with that?

Last edited:
...He abuses the airwaves and then says klondikemike says hi.
Whats up with that?
Are you saying he is causing his usual interference and then saying its me?

I was "permitted" to make a few contacts on 38LSB into B.C. along with DXMan, Larry in Washington around noon today. It was not long after that "Clown-DX304" decided that was enough and started with the usual noise. I guess I'll have to ask for permission next time before I use his frequency.

This thread is done.
... ONLY when I say it's done or he gets hit by a bus (or equivalent).

Are you saying he is causing his usual interference and then saying its me?

I was "permitted" to make a few contacts on 38LSB into B.C. along with DXMan, Larry in Washington around noon today. It was not long after that "Clown-DX304" decided that was enough and started with the usual noise. I guess I'll have to ask for permission next time before I use his frequency.

That is exactly what the Phoenix crew has been doing with me and my friends. I guess "impersonating" is the word I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.