• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11m WWDX member misbehaving ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ham operator AE5QJ (Chris) in Phoenix is probably the worst offender I have ever heard. He uses Unit 306 on the 11 meter band. His profanity on the air is absolutely deplorable, vulgar, and nasty. Do not have your wife or children in the room if you hear him. He is disgusting .......

Last edited:
Ham operator AE5QJ (Chris) in Phoenix is probably the worst offender I have ever heard. He uses Unit 306 on the 11 meter band. His profanity on the air is absolutely deplorable, vulgar, and nasty. Do not have your wife or children in the room if you hear him. He is disgusting .......
chris sweeny? sheriff bob?

him and blue waffle and that asswipe in ohio with the vfo back and forth on rtty are the worst.

We have a similar issue here.. the difference is we have a group of about 10 mid to senior aged guys who feel 38lsb is their channel and seem to have 6-10 hour rag chews whenever skip is rolling..any other time they can be found on channel 33am. We can talk over them but we are unable to hear anything over them. Many of us have asked them nicely to use any other channel but it begins a fight of how we can go elsewhere and it’s their “home” channel. A few have threatened an antenna party but I’m not getting in trouble over it.

We have a similar issue here.. the difference is we have a group of about 10 mid to senior aged guys who feel 38lsb is their channel and seem to have 6-10 hour rag chews whenever skip is rolling..any other time they can be found on channel 33am.
Different circumstances. Same results. More sickness. More on-air bullies. Being from Canada, I'll restate a recent quote from our Prime Minister ... We won't be pushed around.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Its easy to draw out cockroaches once you know they are there. CDX304 is no different. Propagation was in and the following is a sample of transmissions from Shaun Pasay's FLEX radio on 27.385 LSB. I have the spectrum display setup for 2.5khz/division.

Mike, there is a solution that I've used with a great deal of success. But you got to get this right. You will need to get some quality intel on this dude. In particular, his address, name, and call sign (if applicable). If he does have a Ham callsign; then he will soon find himself in double deep ca ca.

You see, the way H&Ders work is by anonymity. Just repeat his name, address, and call sign every time he does his schtick. Had a problem with a nationwide jerkwad during the last solar cycle. A real pro jammer. His problem was, that all of his intel was already on the internet, so it was a cakewalk to expose him. He soon vanished every time I would key up after him and spilled that info.

This guy was running lots of power - and his own exposure to that fact could get too much attention from the authorities - since many people would now have substantive info to give to them - and did.
This way; things will take take care of themselves . . .

You see, you are not the only one inconvenienced by this jamming. When others also know who he is and where he lives, a consensus builds. The jammer begins to become rightfully paranoid. If he is smart at all, he will fade quickly rather than letting the wrong person have that info that might be more inconvenienced by his jamming than you are. The Canadian equivalent of the FCC would like to have several complaints and consistent info when they act.

Because he is being a 'dick' doesn't mean he can't feel it getting 'cut off' - so to speak - lol.
In fact, when you get that intel then post it here too, as this will let even more people know. After all, if he is a Ham; then his address is already both public domain and government info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmans
Mike, there is a solution that I've used with a great deal of success. But you got to get this right. You will need to get some quality intel on this dude. In particular, his address, name, and call sign (if applicable). If he does have a Ham callsign; then he will soon find himself in double deep ca ca.

You see, the way H&Ders work is by anonymity. Just repeat his name, address, and call sign every time he does his schtick. Had a problem with a nationwide jerkwad during the last solar cycle. A real pro jammer. His problem was, that all of his intel was already on the internet, so it was a cakewalk to expose him. He soon vanished every time I would key up after him and spilled that info.

This guy was running lots of power - and his own exposure to that fact could get too much attention from the authorities - since many people would now have substantive info to give to them - and did.
This way; things will take take care of themselves . . .

You see, you are not the only one inconvenienced by this jamming. When others also know who he is and where he lives, a consensus builds. The jammer begins to become rightfully paranoid. If he is smart at all, he will fade quickly rather than letting the wrong person have that info that might be more inconvenienced by his jamming than you are. The Canadian equivalent of the FCC would like to have several complaints and consistent info when they act.

Because he is being a 'dick' doesn't mean he can't feel it getting 'cut off' - so to speak - lol.
In fact, when you get that intel then post it here too, as this will let even more people know. After all, if he is a Ham; then his address is already both public domain and government info.

That does sound interesting alright.
I guess you are right, if his Ham call sign is known, then all other information is public and on the internet.
Chris Sweeney, AE5QJ , Phoenix, Arizona ........ this guy is a very nasty a$$hole ........
He uses Unit 306 on the 11 meter band .......

That does sound interesting alright.
I guess you are right, if his Ham call sign is known, then all other information is public and on the internet.
Chris Sweeney, AE5QJ , Phoenix, Arizona ........ this guy is a very nasty a$$hole ........
He uses Unit 306 on the 11 meter band .......
Do you know who probably an even more nastier CBer in Phoenix who goes by Mr. Pain?

If I remember correctly, Mike has already stated this Bonehead is a member here. CDX304??

Mike, there is a solution that I've used with a great deal of success. But you got to get this right. You will need to get some quality intel on this dude. In particular, his address, name, and call sign (if applicable). If he does have a Ham callsign; then he will soon find himself in double deep ca ca...In fact, when you get that intel then post it here too, as this will let even more people know. After all, if he is a Ham; then his address is already both public domain and government info.
Yes, I agree with you Robb. That was the main intention for starting this thread. That of getting the information out there.

I do not know if 11m OP CDX304 is a licensed HAM. I am not. If there is a Canadian HAM operator listening, please do a operator search on "Shaun Pasay" with a location in Edmonton and please share your findings.

Reactions: Robb
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated