• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11m WWDX member misbehaving ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that guy unless there's another mr pain. I didn't know he was still on the radio.
Only 1 that I ever heard in Phoenix and is a foul mouthed agitator. He brags about his Davemade 32 pill mobile a lot.

Maybe someone finally caught up to him and put him in his place!

Yes, I agree with you Robb. That was the main intention for starting this thread. That of getting the information out there.

I do not know if 11m OP CDX304 is a licensed HAM. I am not. If there is a Canadian HAM operator listening, please do a operator search on "Shaun Pasay" with a location in Edmonton and please share your findings.

I just searched every spelling variation I could think of and came up empty. I did however find out there is a technician at CB City in Edmonton by that name. I wonder if his employer knows how big of an asshole this guy is and what the locals think of him. :whistle:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaun-pasay-6b4353a2/

I just searched every spelling variation I could think of and came up empty. I did however find out there is a technician at CB City in Edmonton by that name. I wonder if his employer knows how big of an asshole this guy is and what the locals think of him.
Thank you for searching CK. That is the guy at CB City. I tried to call there last year to discuss with management the situation but there is no receptionist and could only leave a message. The reputation of that shop, from what I have come across over the years, is that they seem to share the same character.

BTW, here is a picture of the weasel I found on YELP;

https://www.yelp.ca/user_details?userid=gWoFs8AWsS_9c3H44v5RJQ

348s.jpg

Yes, I agree with you Robb. That was the main intention for starting this thread. That of getting the information out there.

I do not know if 11m OP CDX304 is a licensed HAM. I am not. If there is a Canadian HAM operator listening, please do a operator search on "Shaun Pasay" with a location in Edmonton and please share your findings.

Well, the first thing you will need to do is get intel that is irrefutable. Can't do this half way; or quit now. Any people that you can locate that is closer to him than you are and can validate the info? That is very important, as you don't want a friend of his giving you false info/name, address, and callsign. Do you have any customers and friends that you trust that are close to his station?

When you first start drilling him with his data, you have to be right. It doesn't hurt to have other radios ops on your side recording the conversation. Doesn't seem like that will be a problem if he is a real Ham jamming the CB band, as you probably know a few people already that want to see him stop. Do everything above the board and stay legal; dot your i's and cross your t's. Must be methodical with witnesses. I would warn him that legal trouble is coming his way too. That way, you can stand clear and know you have done it right.

Last edited:
Ham operator AE5QJ (Chris) in Phoenix is probably the worst offender I have ever heard. He uses Unit 306 on the 11 meter band. His profanity on the air is absolutely deplorable, vulgar, and nasty. Do not have your wife or children in the room if you hear him. He is disgusting .......
Yap - Sweeney is the low life that was causing all the problems 20 yrs ago on the 11 meter band, lots of guys were looking for him, to bad they didn't find him! He was turned into the FCC with his call sign and nothing ever became of it.

Now he's on 38 doing the same thing.

wish i lived there i would park right in his driveway.
and put a slug in his antenna. tell him to come get you some

Back in the middle to late 80's when high powered car stereo's where all the rage, every time one of this idiots pulled up next to me at a traffic light vibrating my vehicle I wished I had the knowledge to build an electronic device to aim at the car, pull the trigger and ZAP the CRAP out of his 15 12" speakers and see the look on the drivers face a split second later.

With this Retard-CDX304-there is an option to do something very similar. See the post from 357 concerning the 96 pill (or however many) TechNine amp. I would love to have one of these and be sitting about a block from this turd waiting for him to unkey. One key up with a gajillion watts (Technical term used here) 25 tone roger beep to blow the front end of his irritation machine. Only downside is I would not get to see the look on this Moron's face.

Not a single one of you would do shit if you found anyone of these guys you talk about. That bitch ranch 55 and his other punk dope doing friends have known where chris sweeny lives for weeks. Yall should just sell your shit and stop crying W979 Phoenix Arizona said that shit

LOL do you really think that you sound tough typing this vitriol on an internet forum?

Is it hard to slam your fingers down on the keys for every letter?

Did you sit back and re-read your one and only message on this forum with a sense of authority and pride?

you look very foolish right now LMAO.
LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated