• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 bombs explode in boston

A bunch of the runners were there for pro gun control causes, so that puts an additional spin on possible suspects. Could be the typical Muslims up to their usual tricks or sovereign citizens making a statement.
When these people are caught I would love to see each one of their entire family trees cut down.

Reactions: 1 person
need to carpet bomb some countries...that will stop that crap

No it wont because there are domestic terror groups in the USA and Canada and all over. If your going to carpet bomb might aswell blow our selves up too.

It's really sad what happened in Boston. Images can be viewed on CNN as well as The Boston Globe paper.

Sent from my SCH-i605 on Verizon 4G LTE.

The bottom line is that it is sad and unfortunate. An 8 year old boy got killed in the mess who is too young to understand all of the agendas that we at this point can only speculate caused this. Also because we don't know yet who did this, we, in my opinion need to find out, and do it the right way before getting trigger happy or we are no better than others that we assume may have done this. People got hurt, lots in pain, lots had to get limbs amputated and that is something they have to live with forever.

Regardless of why they were there and the fact that they do have a right to express themselves about gun control weather I agree with it or not does not warrant this.

Remember...general rule of thumb is...your rights stop when they infringe on the rights of others.

I do hope that whoever did this is caught, and made to pay the consequences for their actions to send a message that this kind of thing is not tolerated nor acceptable.

Reactions: 2 people
My first thought was anti government domestic terrorists however after reading foreign news agency reports I see they are claiming it may have been a Saudi arm of Al Queada. They report that there is a man hunt for a Saudi individual going on. Funny that the CNN news said there was a massive man hunt going on however authorities had no idea of who did it or why.

Question: How can you conduct a massive manhunt when you don't know who you are looking for? :unsure: Not all is being said however what is being said seems contradictory.

My first thought was anti government domestic terrorists however after reading foreign news agency reports I see they are claiming it may have been a Saudi arm of Al Queada. They report that there is a man hunt for a Saudi individual going on. Funny that the CNN news said there was a massive man hunt going on however authorities had no idea of who did it or why.

Question: How can you conduct a massive manhunt when you don't know who you are looking for? :unsure: Not all is being said however what is being said seems contradictory.

That wouldn't be the first time CNN ran with a story before they had the facts.

I'm a long time CNN watcher but there slowly turning my positive thoughts forwards negative thoughts about CNN. Yesterday while this went on I turned to foxnews and found it much more pleasurable to watch. I'm not saying it was funny what happened I'm saying CNN has issues and it seems they just go in circles. I wish Sanjay Gupta, Anderson Cooper and my love Erin Burnett would go over to foxnews.

Sent from my SCH-i605 on Verizon 4G LTE.

Not one cop , citizen, or security person found it odd that there were a couple of bags or nap sacks just laying on the street at the finish line ? ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.