No, I have seen their Amateur Quads in person I have to think the CB line is as well.You can judge that by this photo?
Not too much ice and wind here in Southern Ohio. Also, considering the Maco V Quad.If you live in an area with high winds or ice storms (or both) I would rethink a quad unless you like taking it down and fixing it. In my 11-meter days, I ran a PDL2 at 80', being that I am in Chicago we get wind and ice. I was constantly repairing the antenna. Not worth the hassle.
MAGNUM-2CB11 Meter 2 Element Quad
- 1 MHz Bandwidth – 2:1 VSWR
- Rugged fiberglass spreader arm construction
- 1.75″ Square Tube Aluminum Boom – 59″
- 75 ohm Matching Section included
- Handles full Legal Limit Power
- Diamond configuration
So am I understanding this correctly, you only get 1 MHz of useful bandwith on this antenna? That would just barely cover 11m.