• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

357 Magnum Revolvers

WECSOG

Jan 1, 2020
Seems a worthy subject to discuss.

GP100 6 inch.jpg

Ralph does & awesome job ! He sent me a Calendar last year he was featured in , all those pic's , hands down his was the best !(y):) I loaded about 700 rds of 158g a few months back all hand cast my Farther in Law made . I only have 1 Ruger GP 100 Big Barreled 357 Magnum must say love my Ruger's & My Stainless .:D Still haven't got those grips for mine like Ralph has on his S&W 19-2 , I love them !

I've always wanted one of those. I've had a few three-screw .357s, including a Flat-Top. But never a big bore 3 screw.
well if you buy 1,word of wisdom get the 7.5" pipe.when dad bought this 1 he got me out of highschool. We went to a friends who bought 1 with 5.5 " pipe. Dad said go shoot it. Gladly but 2 rounds it had tendacy to muzzle flip n sting the wrist.the friend told dad he wished he had got the 7.5.he called a guy he worked with n told him we were headin his way. Dad said shoot it, WOW NO STING OR MUZZLE FLIP. Dead nuts accurate.
47 years lter its still dead on accurate and im talkin 50 yards too

Plus best part you can load up past 44 magnum loads cause a blackhawk was made to handle it.
Im loading hot 45 colt or stout 44 mag loads using hornady 255 grain xtp bullits. They rip a huge hole in dead hedge trees

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated