• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

357 Magnum Revolvers

well if you buy 1,word of wisdom get the 7.5" pipe.when dad bought this 1 he got me out of highschool. We went to a friends who bought 1 with 5.5 " pipe. Dad said go shoot it. Gladly but 2 rounds it had tendacy to muzzle flip n sting the wrist.the friend told dad he wished he had got the 7.5.he called a guy he worked with n told him we were headin his way. Dad said shoot it, WOW NO STING OR MUZZLE FLIP. Dead nuts accurate.
47 years lter its still dead on accurate and im talkin 50 yards too
I have some big bore Blackhawks; just not 3 screws. The shorter barrels do tend to flip a bit.

Plus best part you can load up past 44 magnum loads cause a blackhawk was made to handle it.
Im loading hot 45 colt or stout 44 mag loads using hornady 255 grain xtp bullits. They rip a huge hole in dead hedge trees
I like those too. Also the Speer 300 grain soft nose. I load those for my two .454 Super Redhawks.
I mostly shoot cast bullets in my Blackhawks, though.

49641562-9EEA-4782-A090-CCB1238D7569.png

An I the only one that religiously watches reruns of “Sledge Hammer” on YouTube? Haha.

I must confess...my only 357 is a gp100. It makes a good “mini-me” of my Anaconda!
If you only have one .357, it's hard to go wrong with a GP100.
In fact if you only have one handgun it's hard to go wrong with a GP100 in .357. Unless you need to carry it concealed, in which case an SP-101 or LCR might be a better choice.
I have all three, just in case. (y)

Its been said watch the guy closely that owns 1 firearm,chances he isvery proficient with it.
I say never nuff firepower, as tool time tim says MORE POWER

If you only have one .357, it's hard to go wrong with a GP100.
In fact if you only have one handgun it's hard to go wrong with a GP100 in .357. Unless you need to carry it concealed, in which case an SP-101 or LCR might be a better choice.
I have all three, just in case. (y)
Have both of the later, love the 101, my LC9 is good pocket carry, but hell of a long trigger pull.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.