• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

357 Magnum Revolvers

I carry mine in a belt holster. I have some of those suspenders that hook right to my belt. Otherwise my britches would be southbound!
Whoever thinks belt and suspenders is a bad thing, never carried a heavy handgun.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Simply Rugged brand holsters tote a heavy one pretty good.

409802502.jpg

409802503.jpg

Always wanted a .454 C but never have even fired one. Might change my mind if I shot one. :confused:
It will definitely get your attention! It will also handle the whole gamut of loads in .45 Colt. I mostly use .45 Colt loaded to .44 Mag level. But occasionally shoot some actual .454 loads, just for fun.

Rwb , I always have 2 Speed Loaders w/ Me . I feel if I need to reload .... well Shows over on my end anyway !:whistle: Also if I decide to take it " For a Walk " ... Rhino Rounds . Love shooting them once in a while but $$$ .

Reactions: WECSOG
Thank you Sir!
Very nice collection of wheel guns. I only own one DA revolver SP-101 2.25 barrel.
The rest are all SA 2 Ruger old Army- 5" blued fixed sight version & 7.5 polished SS
with target sights. Flat top Blackhawk 4.5 barrel 357,also the 50th anniversary single
six convertible.
The Old Armies are fun to shoot, clean up not so much but enjoy them too much not
to use them.

Very nice collection of wheel guns. I only own one DA revolver SP-101 2.25 barrel.
The rest are all SA 2 Ruger old Army- 5" blued fixed sight version & 7.5 polished SS
with target sights. Flat top Blackhawk 4.5 barrel 357,also the 50th anniversary single
six convertible.
The Old Armies are fun to shoot, clean up not so much but enjoy them too much not
to use them.
I love the ROA too. I only have one, and it is the original configuration 7-1/2" blued.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated