• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38 LSB agitator "Blue Waffle" fined $18,000 by the FCC

Is he still a member here?

Yeah, he is still listed.
Looks like he joined before he got his license.

Blue Waffle
New Member, Male, from Fort Hood

Alive and very well Oct 5, 2014

Blue Waffle was last seen:

Oct 5, 2014
  • About
    Soldier
    How did you find WorldWide Radio Forum?:
    Browsing
    I love picking on holier than thou Amateur Radio Operators on 38 LSB. Yeah you know the type. The ones that bring their Amateur Appliances (not legal) to 38, trying to act like the authority on the channel and quick to whip out the radio badge. Fucking hypocrites lol!!!

No license yet but I just may get the license just so I can go to all those other frequencies they accuse me of talking one but...eh...that means I have to shell out money I'm not willing to put on a damn radio. I thought my Cobra was way too much to spend money on....
    Interact
    Content:Conversation:
    Start a Conversation

Yep. Change of address as of 12/02/2018 per FCC.

Not quite. Uncle Charlie just lowered the boom on him, albeit after almost two years:

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-levies-18-000-fine-on-louisiana-amateur-radio-licensee

What gets me is why. It's so easy to run radio without being a complete jackhandle. More fun too, in my opinion.
Jerry has an undiagnosed mental illness which causes anger issues. Most just call it being an uncontrollable asshat. He felt untouchable behind the mic and now he knows he isnt and doesnt care if hes still broadcasting. He was fun to troll I have to say.

Reactions: Staybolt
Yeah, he is still listed.
Looks like he joined before he got his license.

Blue Waffle
New Member, Male, from Fort Hood

Alive and very well Oct 5, 2014

Blue Waffle was last seen:

Oct 5, 2014
  • About
    Soldier
    How did you find WorldWide Radio Forum?:
    Browsing
    I love picking on holier than thou Amateur Radio Operators on 38 LSB. Yeah you know the type. The ones that bring their Amateur Appliances (not legal) to 38, trying to act like the authority on the channel and quick to whip out the radio badge. Fucking hypocrites lol!!!

No license yet but I just may get the license just so I can go to all those other frequencies they accuse me of talking one but...eh...that means I have to shell out money I'm not willing to put on a damn radio. I thought my Cobra was way too much to spend money on....
    Interact
    Content:Conversation:
    Start a Conversation
Holy smokes and I thought I was an ass!!!! Wowwwww!

Reactions: TheRATT
Jerry has an undiagnosed mental illness which causes anger issues. Most just call it being an uncontrollable asshat. He felt untouchable behind the mic and now he knows he isnt and doesnt care if hes still broadcasting. He was fun to troll I have to say.
I heard he suffers from ptsd from combat. Hes lied about it but I'm pretty sure he has some form of it. One of my high school buds has it and he suffer from everything from bipolar to multiple personality disorder. It's nothing to poke fun of

Reactions: Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.