• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38 LSB agitator "Blue Waffle" fined $18,000 by the FCC

I wanted to share with you a realistic trc-451 on eBay if you get a chance go to eBay and look at what the seller is asking for the radio.. WOW !!!!!

There's another one on there for $55.00 looks like crap but seller says it works... I don't care myself if it looks like crap, as long as it works properly..

Reactions: Riverman
Same guy. He must have moved to Louisiana. If he would have stayed on 38 he would probably still be acting a fool. When he stepped up his ignorance and started trying to shut down repeaters things went south for this tool. http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=438271
Yep. That's definitely the waffle. It always baffled me as to why he got off on acting a fool. He did it with such passion! I always thought he and people like him must be soooooo lonely that it's the only way people thay could get any attention. Andy Warhol said everyone's going to be famous for 15 minutes. He failed to say that it might cost 1 $18, 000 in order to do so. I have a sneaky suspicion it's not the last time anyone's going to hear from him. He can't be that smart! To mess around on 38 LSB might be one thing, but when you begin jamming repeaters it's a different monster all together. He'll wind up back on 38 LSB bragging about how he beat the case, and didn't pay a penny of that $18, 000. He's obviously not the brightest in the bunch of idiots. And there's lots of them out there. I feel like it took too long for the FCC to catch up with him, but I also feel good that they finally did. As I mentioned in my previous reply he never actually bothered me because I just learned how to move on to another Channel, but he did bother plenty of people who just can't reach for the channel selector. Those are the people who are most likely super happy that the waffle got burnt by the FCC.

Reactions: TheRATT and Delta 1
Apparently Jerry/Blue Waffle has multiple YouTube channels, and another irate operator came to see him recently. This guy dares Jerry to step out of his yard, and apparently he means business. Jerrry posted this video on July 27, 2018.

Another GARS (SWLARC) Member Busted

You can see his mailbox street number in this video. A little Google searching on that number, his name, and "Lake Charles, Louisiana" reveals his new address and phone number.

"RING!...Hello. Is this the Butt Waffle?"

Night Ranger

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonar
Delta 1 , 4250 is getting more active on my end , I'll have to check it out more . I checked your profile and noticed your're from Cali . I haven't heard any stations from there yet but I'll listen . Cali has always been rough and tough for me on a good year of Dx !:LOL: 73 and God Bless , Leo ( OR1183RI ) " East Coast The Mini State "

Reactions: Sonar
Apparently Jerry/Blue Waffle has multiple YouTube channels, and another irate operator came to see him recently. This guy dares Jerry to step out of his yard, and apparently he means business. Jerrry posted this video on July 27, 2018.

Another GARS (SWLARC) Member Busted

You can see his mailbox street number in this video. A little Google searching on that number, his name, and "Lake Charles, Louisiana" reveals his new address and phone number.

"RING!...Hello. Is this the Butt Waffle?"

Night Ranger

Unbelievable!!! Is purposely making yourself a HF CB radio pariah worth this type of attention? You have a daughter! And it's more important you do everything in your power in order to annoy people who are trying to enjoy a hobby. What a piece of work. I'm not going to reply to any more waffle posts. He's had his 15 minutes. And from his videos it doesn't seem like he's enjoying it all that much. I hope that others who choose to go the route of the waffle see what your life can become when you piss off enough people. Eventually one of those people is going to inevitably be a whack job, it's just a matter of odds. Is your home the life of your family, and all your possessions worth being a C.Bdiot? Anyone who wants to take the waffles place need take note of what can happen. It's just not worth it. As far as I'm concerned the waffle is dead! And anyone looking to take his place is dumber than he is. One Last Thing Before I Go. Kudos to louisianans. Those guys in Texas couldn't do in who knows how many years what you guys did in one or two.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

I ran a TRC 448 as my base radio for years. I picked up a TRC 449 to run as my mobile. The TRC 451 looks a lot like the TRC 449, but isn't as modification friendly. Still, the TRC 451 was a good radio. I installed one in our family boat and it worked great for many, many years.

lucky this guy didn't get shot trespassing.

The “castle law” establishes that homicide is justifiable in particular circumstances:

• when committed in self-defense by one who “reasonably believes” he is in danger of great bodily harm or death,
  • to prevent a forcible felony; and to prevent trespass on private property.

lucky this guy didn't get shot trespassing.

The “castle law” establishes that homicide is justifiable in particular circumstances:

• when committed in self-defense by one who “reasonably believes” he is in danger of great bodily harm or death,
  • to prevent a forcible felony; and to prevent trespass on private property.
Yes Jerry has made things quite clear over the air.

Delta 1 , 4250 is getting more active on my end , I'll have to check it out more . I checked your profile and noticed your're from Cali . I haven't heard any stations from there yet but I'll listen . Cali has always been rough and tough for me on a good year of Dx !:LOL: 73 and God Bless , Leo ( OR1183RI ) " East Coast The Mini State "
Just read this thread 357 Magnum.. I'm originally from Beverly Mass.. born and raised.. joined the military back in "75" and somehow ended up here LOL I've got your #'s and hopefully the conditions will get better ( I wouldn't count on it).. but hey ! You never know what mother nature will do..... Enjoy your weekend .. 73 Rick

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.