• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A bit of help and a big thank you

I also so want to say thanks to switch kit for his help :D God bless all of you folkstheres a special place for all of you for now its here and thats ok because Im here t :D

8:30AM Central time its 11:50 here I cant sleep nerves maybe Kids stayed at a friends house they will get them to school so we have to leave at around 4:00AM Its a 3 hour drive to where I have to be ...Ill talk to you all soon Right.... :roll:

Hi all got home tonight Justin called here to see how everything went it went good they said they were surprised how much better it was looking blood levels are stable I just have to wait for the Biopsy tests in a few days but the doc says itdidnt look to severe but they did say They still need to test the samples. Im pretty sore it was great to here from justin AND TO BE ABLE TO BE AT HOME!!! Ill tell ya what i was pretty nervous when they were prepping me I have been through a few surgerys already but for some reason today was a nerve test. They even did an ultrasound on me weird i tell ya but they checked all my internals bladder liver Aorta ETC that was kinda cool.Now I just have to wait for results I just want this garbage out of my system for good. They did say I need to watch my kids closely and educate them on the signs of this starting because it is past through genes and they are candadates for this disease. But I figured I would tell you all that I am home and so far pretty good other than being sore but thats to be expected.

Thanks and Im glad Im home to as I said. My wife is more exhausted then I am we got home at 8:00pm or so here and she ate a little something and fell to sleep with the kiddos :LOL:

Hey...

Glad to hear it went well..
as far as awaitting lab results..
i am sure it will be ok as well..

i am sure everyone here is wishing you best..

Myself..

Good Luck and GOD Bless

Waiting on the results. I know that is the worst part. Let us know when you hear something.

Well the results came back ITS NOT CANCEROUS NOW!!!! But I still have to watch it because it still can come back so Im on meds to help with that. They ddi find some issues with my liver so that to has to be taken care of along with this stomache liner disease I now have which makes me a candidate for throat Cancer but all looks to be getting better and heres the weird thing It is healing mostly on its own and I wasnt treating it at the time the doctor said that was bizzare and could only come to an assumption of one of the pain pills slowing my sytom down she said that there was such a difference in test results and bloodwork that she finds it strange compared to my last testing that its so much better even though I am still feeling sick so its kind of crazy I will have to wait and see what happens here we were all surprised with the results she doesnt understand how it can look so much better than before without no meds at the time to treat it. It kind of scares me because it makes me think it can turn around again in the other direction . They did give me a list of rules so I will have to treat these other problems or side effects with those rules and some meds. It took me 5 days for results I was mad however am now releived for the most part.... But I still wish I felt better and up to par like a 33 year old should. I guess its all one day at a time and praying it all stays under control...

ITS NOT CANCEROUS NOW!!!!

all looks to be getting better and heres the weird thing It is healing mostly on its own and I wasnt treating it at the time the doctor said that was bizzare-

she said that there was such a difference in test results and bloodwork that she finds it strange compared to my last testing that its so much better-

we were all surprised with the results she doesnt understand how it can look so much better than before without no meds at the time to treat it.

Praise The Lord Tony !

Tony V,
kinda sounds like a connected with the family thing lol! very pleased that you are okay, and that things are not so bleak. hope to hear you on the air some day since i seem to hear quite a few wi. bases to the south when props are good.
73 to you and the family.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.