• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A Ham I Am

I had to pass this station almost everyday on the way to/from work...drool bucket required
I know Hank/GRT operator worked many times...as well as Dr. Gary who was on the Peter Island Antarctic expedition 3Y0X ...(I also worked on 3 bands)...NICE STUFF!

Another to checkout W8PR...Holy Moley Batman...this was built by some of the GRT op's I chat with on 6m most mornings...
All the Best
Gary

Last edited:
Wife said the brownies didn't seem like much of a celebration for my getting my Extra Class. Especially after all the hard work I put into it. I wholeheartedly agreed. (y)
"I was giving some thought to getting a new radio," I said. "Whatta you think?"
"Hmmm. I was thinking of something more along the lines of a catfish dinner with all the trimmings." o_O

"I was giving some thought to getting a new radio:rolleyes::whistle::love::LOL:," I said. (Monster Tower ?...BIG Amplifier ?:rolleyes:)
"Whatta you think?"
(And She Said:") Hmmm. I was thinking of something more along the lines of a catfish dinner with all the trimmings." o_O
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.