• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Account Suspended

LOL From the responses and the PM's I got after the site came back online I guess you all thought it was YOUR account that was suspended. I immediately thought it was the site's account that was suspended since the message said to contact the hosting company. I wasn't sure just WHY it was suspended at the time however until Moleculoe chimed in.
At first glance, it was the impression I had but after the second time I realized it was the host. The site was sure missed.

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought he was on the S@%T list ! Ps , My wife reacted the same way when I told her ! When this is part of your daily routine it confuses this old man !:LOL:

I have visited several of the islands.
Rum is cheaper than the coca cola used to mix with it.
Life is good(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 357magnum
I have visited several of the islands.
Rum is cheaper than the coca cola used to mix with it.
Life is good(y)(y)(y)

It's all FREE here at the resort. Well you pay up front with your package deal but it is an all inclusive resort but some of the asking prices for the Appleton Rare Blend is crazy. On the resort they are asking US$60 for a 750ml bottle which I can buy back home for CDN$42. Off the beaten path it tends to be a little better but my main export from here to home will be Jablum aka Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. You have to be carefull you are getting the real deal since just because it is grown in the blue mountain region does not mean it is certified by the Jamaican Coffee Board as Blue Mountan coffee which must be grown between two certain altitudes to allow for proper temperatures and humidity levels etc. as well as some other specific growing requirements. It typically runs around US$35-40 per pound here. Most of it goes to Japan where it sells for upwards of US$125 per pound.

It's all FREE here at the resort. Well you pay up front with your package deal but it is an all inclusive resort but some of the asking prices for the Appleton Rare Blend is crazy. On the resort they are asking US$60 for a 750ml bottle which I can buy back home for CDN$42. Off the beaten path it tends to be a little better but my main export from here to home will be Jablum aka Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. You have to be carefull you are getting the real deal since just because it is grown in the blue mountain region does not mean it is certified by the Jamaican Coffee Board as Blue Mountan coffee which must be grown between two certain altitudes to allow for proper temperatures and humidity levels etc. as well as some other specific growing requirements. It typically runs around US$35-40 per pound here. Most of it goes to Japan where it sells for upwards of US$125 per pound.
Man, a coffee Jones?!?

OK on prices.
ST Marteen was one of my favorites for the islands, half is French the other half Dutch if memory serves me ( pretty hazy memories).
Dutch side was 1/3 the [price of the French side and the exchange rate was awesome.

Cuban cigars and dark rum, what a terrible combination but.:sneaky::sneaky:

St Thomas was great until the hurricane in the 80's basically destroyed it, then it was gangs everywhere. I did get to see Crosby and Stills performing in some bay side dive.They were just hanging with the locals and got up on stage during a break and performed a couple songs.

AHH the days of being a carefree sailor, sailing to far of distant ports, drinking intoxicating liquors, Meeting exotic beauties and catching embarrassing diseases.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.