• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Adding Pic's to post ?

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
I can't figure this one out ? Could someone help me out here ? or is this also a part of paid membership ? I asked somebody else that had placed pic's (mic section) and they told me they were just a member. Thank you

Switch, try it now when you post? I'm not sure if it will be the image button or the paperclip?

sra158lgbf8.jpg

Switch, I logged in as you and posted that pic of the mic using the Insert Image button. It looks like it's working fine to me now?

that's what I mean Mole , when I push that insert image thing it just makes a popping sound on my end , I can place the link but I can't seem to place the pic itself in the post. It's all good . The links seem to work all the same. All these new features are foriegn to me. thanks

switch, the poping sound is your pop up blocker stopping the image box from showing up, look up top and it will say "click here to temporaly allow popup's" of if you have google toolbar you might neet to hit ctrl when you click on it to allow popups from the site.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.